DHLK 15

"Hyung, today is the surgery

"Hyung, today is the surgery... How will we get Jungkook to sleep? He obviously won't like the injection" Yoongi says. Jin sighs, having an idea.

"Jungkookie, eat this please" Jin says as he played with Jungkook's hair. Jungkook nods before eating the said food. Jin had asked permission to give Jungkook food first before they put him on anesthesia.

Jungkook cried as he stared at the injection the doctor held. He shakes his head, trying to get away from Jin and Namjoon's hold.
"I don' wan' to!" Jungkook says, his face was so red from all the crying.
"It's for you, Kookie, so you'll get better now" Jin says as his heart hurt hearing the cries.
"But it huwt!" Jungkook says, still trying to get away.
"Taehyung, Jimin, please help us" Namjoon says and the two nods, walking to them.
"No!" Jungkook says, he's trying to bite their arms off, but he's failing as Jimin held his head back, shushing him.

That's when he felt it, making him cry harder.
"It huwts!" He screams, shaking his head.
"Baby, it's done" Jin says as they let go of Jungkook. The doctor backing away as Jungkook looks like he's about to hit him.
"Bad! You bad!" Jungkook yells as he points at the doctor. He starts to feel drowsy.

"H-hyungies... Koo feel sweepy" Jungkook says as he starts to calm down.
"Sleep then, bubs" Jin says as he starts to get nervous. Jungkook's taking the surgery. His head is making up negative scenarios that he really don't like. Gulping, he caressed Jungkook's cheek and kissed his forehead.
"Take care of him" He says to the doctor who nods as Jungkook starts to slowly close his eyes.

"I wish he'll be okay" Hoseok says. The others nods, sighing.

"Kookie better be back good and safe"