DHLK 14

Jungkook pouts as Jin caressed his hand, they stayed at the hospital for a few days

Jungkook pouts as Jin caressed his hand, they stayed at the hospital for a few days. Jungkook needed to be constantly checked as his headaches starts to get worse.
"Hyungie, I don't wike it hewe... I miss pwaying wif my bears" Jungkook says, whimpering.
"Yes, Kookie, but you need to stay here, so when you get better you can play with your bears" Jin slap, chuckling.

"Weally?" Jungkook says and Jin nods, smiling as he kissed the back of the younger's hand.
"What do Koo needs to do hewe?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.
"You need to get better" Jin says, brushing Jungkook's bangs back. Jungkook giggles, nodding slightly.

"When is the operation gonna happen?" Yoongi asks, raising his brow.
"Should we have it on the next two days?" Jin asks and the others nodded.
"Yeah, so Jungkook would be able to prepare himself" Hoseok says. The others nods again.
"I hope it goes well" Taehyung says, sighing.

"Kookie! Look who we brought" Jungkook hears, turning his head to see one his bear. He made grabby hands and the bear is given to him.
"I miss him!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Yeah, Jin hyung told us you missed playing with your bears, so we brought one" Jimin says, kissing the top of Jungkook's head.
"Thank you!" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Here" Taehyung says and showed Jungkook the banana milk they also brought.
"Yay!" Jungkook says and Jimin opened it for him.

"Hyungie, I wanna watch you guys dance again" Jungkook says as he sipped on his banana milk.
"You will, baby, just get better" Jimin says, smiling.
"Hmm, pway wif Koo?" Jungkook says, smiling wide.
"Sure, what do you wanna play?" Taehyung asks as he then showed more toys.
"Taehyung, why'd you brought many toys?" Jimin asks, chuckling.
"Kookie is bored here, so I brought some" Taehyung says, laughing.

"This!"