DHLK 4

Jungkook was discharge after a few days, though he still need to have the bandage on his head

Jungkook was discharge after a few days, though he still need to have the bandage on his head. It's also needed to be change every now and then, and the others are okay with that.

Jungkook walks around, lost as he doesn't remember how everything works. He pouts, he doesn't see the others around. Suddenly, he decided to walk around the house. He reaches a room where there's a cat rug on the floor, to made him giggle. Though the cat was doing this hand thing that Jungkook obviously didn't understand, so he tried to copy it. He was so amused, giggling. He then started at this pass code thing after, tapping his head as he thinks. He then puts on random numbers and the door opens. He gasps, looking around and then meeting Yoongi, who was glaring at him.

"How did you get in?" Yoongi asks, crossing his arms. Jungkook bops his own nose, giggling.
"Gi hyungie! I put numbers and then it open!" Jungkook says, giggling. Yoongi rolls his eyes and just sat down, letting Jungkook walk around.

Yoongi yawns, but as he's about to rest his head down, he hears something shatter, waking him up immediately. He stood up and groans, remembering that Jungkook was still here inside the room. He then sees Jungkook, who stared at his bleeding hand as tears fell down.
"What the fuck did you do?" Yoongi says, seeing one of the glass he left inside his room, broken into pieces.

"H-hyungie! KooKoo is hurt!" Jungkook says, suddenly Jimin walks in and sees this, gasping.
"Jungkook!" Jimin says as he ran to the maknae.
"Hyung, why are you not doing anything? He's hurt" Jimin says as he held Jungkook's bleeding finger. The younger whimpered and both of them got out. Yoongi sighs, as much as he hates to say it, he felt bad. Jungkook was still the maknae he had loved, but he doesn't know how to treat him after what had happened to him.