DHLK 7

"Oh, Nam hyungie! Jinnie hyung went to get Koo some milk!" Jungkook says, giggling

"Do Nam hyungie want pway wif Koo?" Jungkook says. Namjoon froze, gulping.
"Forget it, I'll go to Jin hyung" He says before leaving Jungkook.

"Namjoon, can you like look after Jungkook? Me, Jimin and Taehyung are gonna record our parts on the song, Yoongi and Hoseok are busy, you're the only one free" Jin says as he held the hand of a sleepy Jungkook.
"Hyungie!" Jungkook whined, yawning.
"Yes, yes, Koo, you'll get to lay soon" Jin says, staring at Namjoon.
"Okay, okay, he better not do shit" Namjoon says, groaning.
"Don't worry, he's tired, he won't do anything" Jin says as him and Jungkook walked in.

"Hyungie, Koo ish tired, want to sleep" Jungkook says, stomping his foot.
"Yes, Kookie, you'll sleep here" Jin says as he helped Jungkook lay down on Namjoon's bed. He brushes the younger's bangs and kisses his bandaged forehead. Jungkook giggles before he slowly drifted to sleep. Namjoon sighs and went back to his seat, grabbing his book and just read it.

"Please change his bandage later, and give him so milk" Jin says before leaving. Namjoon groans, shaking his head.
"Can't believe, I just wanted a day of reading books" Namjoon says until he heard whimpers. He looked at Jungkook, getting worried. He sees the younger shivering. Jin must've forgot to cover Jungkook. Sighing, he stood up with his book in hand and covered Jungkook with his blanket. He sees the maknae smile, which also got him smiling.

Jungkook opens his eyes, sitting up with a pout. He looks around and sees Namjoon laying down beside him, asleep. He giggles and bops the older's nose. He laid back down, hugging the older and giggling.
"Nam hyungie gotta sweep too!" He says silently before closing his eyes.