DHLK 12

Jungkook stared at the noodles that Jin is holding in front of his mouth

Jungkook stared at the noodles that Jin is holding in front of his mouth. He frowns and as he's about to eat it, he let out a yelp at the hotness.
"Hot! Hot!" He says, sticking his tongue out and fanning it.
"Hyung, why didn't you blew on it?" Yoongi asks as he gave Jungkook some water.
"It's hot" Jungkook says, pouting.
"I'm sorry, Koo, here" Jin says, chuckling.

Jungkook squints his eyes before he took a bit. He gasps, giving a thumbs up. The others cooed, smiling at him.
"Dewicious!" Jungkook says, giggling.

The seven walked out of their vans. Of course, they needed to bring Jungkook, no one would look after him. Jungkook whimpers as he's met with flashes, hurting his vision. Hoseok covered his eyes and held Jungkook tight so no one would grab onto him.
"Hyungie, Koo eyes ish huwt" Jungkook says, pouting. As Hoseok is about to talk, Jungkook let out a scream as someone grabbed him. They all looked back and is met with a guy, trying to pull Jungkook.

"Hyungie!" Jungkook says, crying.
"Hey, let go!" A guard says and pushed the guy away. They all ran in, Jungkook still crying.
"Are you hurt?" Hoseok asks as he checked Jungkook. Jungkook's lip wobbled and showed his arm, which was red from the hold.
"Gosh, people need to learn the word respect and privacy" Yoongi says, shaking his head.

"Ish the bad guy gone?" Jungkook asks. Jimin smiled, patting Jungkook's head and nodding.
"Yes, he won't hurt you anymore" Jimin says, winking. Jungkook giggles and tried copying Jimin, only to have both his close. They all cooed, smiling.
"Well, do you wanna watch hyungies dance again?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods eagerly, smiling wide.
"Well, then, stop crying and then you can also dance with us" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods, giggling.