DHLK Finale

Jin sighs as he stared at Jungkook's unconscious self on the bed

Jin sighs as he stared at Jungkook's unconscious self on the bed. He rests his head on his arms, kissing the maknae's hand.
"Wake up, already" Jin says, sighing again.
"H-hyung... Shut th-the fu-fuck u-up and... G-give me-me wa-water" Jin heard, looking up and seeing Jungkook's eyes that were opened. He had a hoarse voice, so Jin went to get the water he wanted.
"Jungkook! You're awake" Jin says, smiling and pushing the nurse button.

"His vitals are okay, everything is okay, we can transfer him to a room now" The doctor says and the others nodded, smiling.
"What happened? All I remember was me falling on the stage" Jungkook says, groaning. Jin helped him sit up.
"Kookie? You don't remember anything for the past few days?" Jimin asks before Jungkook bursts into laughter.
"Of course I do, but it makes me cringe so hard" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

"You were cute though" Taehyung says, winking.
"I remembered Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung not liking me at first" Jungkook says, glaring at the two who chuckles and scratched their heads.
"Sorry, we didn't know how to act" Namjoon says, smiling awkwardly.
"Well, at least you guys got to be more comfortable with me though" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Now, Kookie, here's your bear" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled before hugging the bear.
"Maybe I can just keep these" Jungkook says, referring to the stuffed toys.
"Better get me banana milk though" Jungkook says, smirking.

After a month, Jungkook was getting better. Staffs became more careful of the stages and places they were, not wanting these things to happen again and making sure that the seven boys are safe.