DHLK 9

Jungkook giggles, playing with his toys with Namjoon

Jungkook giggles, playing with his toys with Namjoon. The older seems to be having fun, hearing the giggles and seeing the big smiles Jungkook gave him. Suddenly, the door opened and Yoongi walked in. Namjoon never thought that he can stand up that fast. Clearing his throat, he stared at Yoongi.
"Please look after him, I'll finish up some songs" Namjoon says, Yoongi chuckles, shaking his head. He grabbed Namjoon's arm and smirked.
"I know you're starting to like Jungkook again, don't deny it" Yoongi says, laughing.

"Yoonie hyung!" Jungkook says, while Yoongi laughs, walking to the maknae.
"That's a new nickname, Kookie" Yoongi says as he sat down beside the younger.
"I like Yoonie more!" Jungkook says, giggling as he showed the picture he had colored.
"That's so good, bubs" Yoongi says as he pinches the younger's cheek. Namjoon stared at them, biting his bottom lip. Yoongi was right, why is he denying it? He walked to his studio after that.

Yoongi noticed how Jungkook's head rocked back and forth with his mouth opened a little, his eyes closing and opening. He chuckles, resting the younger's head on his lap.
"Yoonie hyung, Koo ish tiwed" Jungkook says and Yoongi nods, tucking a hair behind his ear.
"Come on then, let's go to your room" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods, yawning as they walked to the maknae's room.

"Will you sweep wif Koo? Koo ish scawed, bad guy get Koo" Jungkook says, making Yoongi frown.
"Who told you that?" Yoongi asks, chuckling.
"I watched this movie RM hyungie ish watching! There was bad guy, and RM hyungie said Koo will be get by bad guy if he ish not a good boy" Jungkook says, pouting. Yoongi chuckles, shaking his head.
"Okay, Yoonie hyung is gonna protect you from bad guy" Yoongi says as he hugged Jungkook. The younger giggles and hid his face on the older's chest before letting darkness take over him.