DHLK 11

"How's his condition doing?" Bang PD asks as he played with Jungkook's hair

"How's his condition doing?" Bang PD asks as he played with Jungkook's hair. He was here to look after Jungkook while the others practice.
"I don't know, the doctor says that the only thing that could turn him back to himself is a brain surgery, but they said its a bit risky. I'd rather have Jungkook like this than him dying" Jin says, sighing.
"But don't you want the maknae you guys were used to back?" The CEO asks and Jin sighs.
"I don't know... It's just I'm scared, what if something goes wrong?" Jin says, staring at the sleeping maknae.

"Hmm, I know" The CEO says, patting his arm.
"Come on, continue practicing, I'll take care of Jungkook" Bang PD says and Jin nods.

"Hyungie, Koo ish tiwed" Jungkook says as he shook Yoongi's arm, whining.
"Yes, baby, just wait... Yoongi hyung is talking to someone" Yoongi says as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook.
"Butt whewe ish Min hyungie? TaeTae hyungie? RM hyungie? Bibi hyungie? Jinnie hyungie? Bang PD?" Jungkook asks, pouting.
"They talking outside, bubs" Yoongi says and hanged up.
"Come on then, let's go" Yoongi says, chuckling. They walked out, meeting the others.

"We're gonna go home early, Jungkook's tired" Yoongi says and the others nods.
"Bye, Koo" They all said and Jungkook gave a small smile, yawning and covering his nose instead of his mouth. They cooed before chuckling as they walked away.

" 'Oonie hyungie, Koo ish hungwy" Jungkook says after waking up, rubbing his stomach.
"Oh, Kookie, you're awake" Jin says. Jungkook hugs his teddy tight and nods.
"Koo ish hungwy" Jungkook says and the older chuckled.
"Well, you're just right in time. We cooked some ramen" Jin says and helped Jungkook sit down.
"Ish ramen good?" Jungkook asks and the others nods.
"Yes, Kookie, you'll love it" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook giggles and rests his head on the nearest person's shoulder, which was Namjoon. The others just chuckled as they stared at Jungkook bubble some words as he played with Namjoon's fingers.