DHLK 16

It's been six hours since Jungkook's operation

It's been six hours since Jungkook's operation. They still haven't heard any news and it's making them paranoid. Their minds kept making negative scenarios that made them almost cry.

Another agonizing hours. It's been eight hours, Jungkook's operation is not yet done. They were told that the operation is going successful, and that they're almost done. They all slept for a good one hour, which was enough to keep them awake.
"Here, I bought us some snacks" Jin says as he got back after buying them some snacks.
"Thanks" They all said as they grabbed some snacks.

They were all approached by a doctor who was in surgical clothes. He had taken his gloves off. They all bowed and the doctor bowed back.
"Mr Jeon's operation is successful... But" The doctor says, pausing. The others frowned... Why was there a but?
"He's in a coma right now" The doctor continues, causing them to gulp.
"I thought it went well" Hoseok says, frowning.
"Don't worry, it's just the effects of the drugs... He will wake up soon" The doctor says, giving them a smile.
"You guys can visit him one by one at the ICU" He said before leaving them.

Jin smiled as he walked close to his maknae, caressing his cheek. Though he couldn't do it properly because of the oxygen mask that covered his face. The others stared from the outside, smiling a little as they knew their maknae will be okay.
"Who's going inside?" Namjoon asks and they all raised their arms up. Glaring he started a game of rock, paper, scissors and Jimin ended up winking.

"Hey, Kookie... When you wake up, I'll make sure to give you all the kisses you want?" Jimin says, chuckling. The others huffs as Jimin pulled his mask down and stuck his tongue out at the others.