• chapter one (1)

it's all quiet. silent you could say. expect for the constant echoing sound of a pipe dripping or the creaking of the cold air cascading through the old lob-sided house floor panels. it could be the snoring roaring through the rooms as well as the occasional click of the clocks. maybe the shuffling of body's moving under thick covers. not to mention the hushed hoots of the owls eating the seed outside the house. okay maybe it isn't that silent or quite but it's quiter that's for sure.

mrs weasley was making breakfast silently, making sure not to wake up her children. mr weasley was out doing muggle artefact work this morning so he wouldn't be in until atleast 12. percy was in his room most likely shining his shoes or folding his underwear. fred and george were too engaged in a hushed whisper conversation about pranks and jokes to even notice the angry percy banging on the wall telling them to stop talking so loud. ginny was downstairs in her dressing gown secretly helping herself to all the fruit her mum would put out after getting confused to where they went and if she had even put them out.

but ron and addelaine or addy as she'd force everyone to call her were still sleeping soundly in there room since it was only 8:27 and if anyone dared wake them up earlier then 9 they would have worse then the devil himself to deal with. ron and addy were very biopolar and when i say very i mean very. one minute there nice and normal and the next there attacking each other claiming there going to rip each other's tongues out or pull there legs off each other. addy was stubborn and won't admit she's wrong and ron is just as stubborn and won't admit he's wrong either which is why they get in so many arguments. after about 3 minutes they'll forget it even happened and silently forgive each other so they don't hurt there own pride by saying it out loud.

addy had nightmares. not bad one but not good. they would wake her up and she'd be crying but won't remeber any details. she was special not that she knew that though, she's remeber faces or numbers but never the full dream. both her parents knew what she was but they were way to scared to admit it or seek help incase of dragging down the weasley name any lower. it was scary to say the least and it freaked addelaine out. the only ones who know are ron and her parents since she forbade them from telling anyone about it incase on the odd account everyone would think shes a weirdo who needs shipping off to a looney house asap.

tonight was one of these nights and addy had woke up in cold sweat with tears down her soft red cheeks. ron had felt something was wrong, i don't know call it twin interwision, and woke up almost instantly to find a squirming addelaine crying in her bed. ron got up and placed a hand her face and pick her up since she's a small little bean and place her in his bed. he'd get in and cuddle her until she fell asleep and then he'd go to sleep knowing his sister is safe with him.

so that morning mrs weasley went to check on her 2 asleep children with a sad smile on her face knowing she'd had a nightmare but glad her son is a caring young man who still even at 11 to share his bed with his sister after what she'd dreamt. everyone ran downstairs after the word breakfast was yelled from mrs weasleys mouth except ron and addelaine who were still asleep after waking up at 3. molly shook them awake and told them to get there dressing gown on and come down. ron and addy stayed in bed falling back to sleep until she heard foot steps on the landing making them jolt awake

"addy, ron you'd better be awake" mrs weasley yelled through the door to her oldest daughter

"of course mother, why wouldn't i be" addy said throwing a pillow at her wardrobe making it rattle "see i'm getting my dressing gown"

"and i'm making the beds" ron yelled bouncing his arse on the bed making it creak "see"

"charming you are" addy whisper-shouted to ron who rolled his eyes