Tao (smut requested)

.
Hey guys! Please read my Jungkook fanfic jebalyoo~ :)

.

Tao was waiting for you in his car bc you were going to see ur favourite band BTS and your bf tao invited you with him so you were leaving your house when you heard tao said "[y/n] cutie we are gonna be late " "yeah im coming bae " so you went inside the car and tao drove you to the concert ...you were excited as hell bc you were gonna see your bias Taehyung.

Tao was a little bit jealous bc he knew you liked him and he had a plan ....you were at the front row and when they appeared every fangirl scared and even you ....you saw Taehyung there and you shouted his name and that made tao jealous even more so he let out a deep sigh ....as they sang "just one day" taehyung saw you and smiled at you ..you felt like your heart was about to explode and forgot Tao so when they sang  their last song "Danger " taehyung lift his t shirt and his marked abs showed your eyes flew to his perfect abs and screamed his name ....so they bowed and said " thank you armys i hoped you like the concert see ya " and left ...you were sweating and saw tao mad.

You asked him "bb why are you mad " he didn't respond instead he walked away so you ran to him and said "tao ! Why are you mad at me ..is it bc of V ?" So he looked at you lustfully and whispered to you "I'll show you who you belong to and who to scream " and so he took you to a nearest hotel and opened the door and kissed you deeply and rough you moaned and that made tao slid his tongue and explored your mouth....so he began to take off your jacket and so to him....until you were both in underwear and bra ...so he carried you and pushed you to the wall and kissed you so he went down to your neck then your collarbone .....you moaned at every touch tao did.

Tao slid his long fingers into your womanhood and began to go in and out ....he smirked and said " so wet already " you moaned his name and he said "now lets see who's name will you scream " then in a blind of an eye he took off your panties and thrust you deeply ....tao didn't wait for you to adjust his size so you scream and you wrapped your legs around his waist and he pushed you a little more for support and went in and out of you ....you moaned for more but he didn't listen so you said "zi tao plz faster " "what was that" "TAO !! AHHH FASTER " So he went faster and you both came so you both collapse on the floor

He soon hugged you and said " don't you ever look at other man's abs but me ok [y/n] " u simply nodded and kissed him sweety until he carried you to the bed and you both slept deely

End.