Sehun (smut requested)

.

.

You were on your way to your boyfriend Sehun's house and you were excited bc he was gonna introduce you to the members ...

So when you got there Sehun  was waiting for you and so you said " hi bb I'm here " and you kissed him and he said " [y/n] i hope you like it here in SM Entertainment and well shall we go " and you nodded ..so he showed you the building and then he began to introduce you to all of his hyungs ....until you looked at Chanyeol ..he looked at you intensely and you blushed and said " hello I'm [y/n] Sehun's girlfriend" and all of the members welcomed you like their sister .

So you went with Sehun hand and hand ...so you felt Chanyeol constantly looking at you and you were getting nervous...everytime Sehun let go of you ...you simply don't let go ...until one night you were going to the kitchen and all of the members were sleeping  except for Chanyeol and  so you were looking for something to drink and you were about to take the orange juice until Chanyeol's hands got you ....you were shocked and surprised bc he came out of nowhere and he said " so your [y/n] Sehun always talked about you and how beautiful you are " you looked at him and said " oh well thanks but Sehun is my boyfriend " and he said " i know " and he smirked he grabbed you by the waist and he came closer to you and you tried to push him away but i was useless ...

So he was about to kiss you when Sehun grabbed  your wrist and pulled you to him and said " Chanyeol what are you doing ..you know she is mine right " and he just looked down and so you were relieved that he came to you or else he would steal your first kiss...so Sehun said " come on [y/n] we have THINGS to do " and so he pulled you to his room leaving Chanyeol there ...and so he pushed you into the wall and looked at you with anger ...so you said " why are you looking at me like that " and so he said " bc you didn't do anything to stop him " and he smirked so you rolled your eyes and said " well sorry if he is too strong for me " Sehun sighed and said " it's ok bb i don't blame you but you will have to be punish "

So that made you wet and so he kissed your lips and then you moaned into the kiss ..so he began to take off his shirt and urs too ...so he took his time to look at your perfect body and he said " yep i will enjoy this " and so he carried you to the bed and laid you down ...he began to to take off your skirt and he took off his pants ....and so he said " well bb this night you will scream my name " and that made you wetter of your imagination ..so you said " well then make me want to scream  your name " and so smiled and so he waist to time and began to kiss your neck and then he unhooked your bra and began to suck your nipple you moaned and said " ahh...sehun...plz " and so he said " no no no bb not yet " and so he took off your panties and began to lick your folds and he put his tongue inside your ..he had a finger circling your clit that made you gasp of pleasure and so you began to move your hips like if you were gonna fuck his mouth.

So he left your wet hole and before you were gonna protest he slid a finger and quickly found your g spot and began to hit that spot over and over again ...you moaned his name and you really were close to come and you said " ahh..s..sehun..I'm gonna.co" he didn't let you finish bc he kissed you deeply ...and so he said " okay i think your ready for me [y/n] " and so you were gonna talk when he thrust hard and so you screamed in mix feeling of pain and pleasure ....so Sehun said " ahhh...[y/n] your so tight bb" ..and so you said " Sehun.... plz ....move ...faster ahhh !! " and so he did..

And so he said " say my name bb say it " and so you did you felt like you were in heaven and so he was near of coming and you too ...so then he fasten his pace and you both came and said each others names ....and so the came out of you and sat beside you and said " so did u like ur punish " and you simple nodded and said " oh that was soo good bb "

End.