Chanyeol (cute)

.

.
Requested ^^

-

-

"Chen can you please put on some pants please! Baekhyun you too!" You yelled at your five year old twin boys. They were walking around the house wearing only their tiny little boxers. Chen was sitting on the couch eating some cheesy chips while he was watching tv. His face and hands were covered with cheese.

Baekhyun on the other hand was walking around the house with a pencil and a piece of paper. You had just got back from work and when you got back, this is what they were wearing. "CHANYEOOOLLLL!" You yelled your husband's name who came running out of the bathroom in a panic "What? What happened? Is someone hurt? Is chen? Baekhyun?" He asked frantically. You wanted to just slap your own face when you saw chanyeol. You knew why your kids were dressed like this.

"Chanyeol, do you know that our kids are in their boxers?" You asked him as you walked closer to him

"Umm.. yes" he answered nervously as he saw that you were walking towards him with eyes that kyungsoo always gives him when he had done something wrong. "And may i ask why are you also in boxers?" You asked

"Ah... you see... its.. its like a boys day today and i told them that it was okay for them to do that... so.. yeah" he nervously explained. You shook your head and took a deep breathe

You turned around and went to chen. You switched off the tv and took his hand, dragging him to the bathroom. You put him in the tub with water running and let him play with his rubber ducky. You then got baekhyun and put him into the tub with chen. You then left them to play for a a bit while you went to the kitchen to start preparing dinner.

Chanyeol then came back, still in his boxers and back hugged you. "You going to put me in the tub too jagi?" He joked and you elbowed him slightly.

"Yeollie what did we discuss a few weeks ago? About the boxers thing?" You asked as you continued to cut the vegetables.

"Umm.. to only do it when the ac is broken" "Yes. Was the ac broken today?" "No" "Then?"

"Im sorry jagi. It was the first time that you trusted me with the boys and we bonded today. We really did. Our boys day in boxers. Did you know that our kids are jokers?" He asked "Yes yeollie. I do. I spend most of my time with them and their jokes. Took that from your probably"

Chanyeol grinned and hugged you tighter.

"Dont be mad anymore jagi. I'll help out more." "APPA!" Chen and baekhyun yelled out "See? They are even asking for me" chanyeol said with a smile before going to the bathroom. You smiled and continued to make dinner.

Chanyeol went to the bathroom and took chen out of the tub first and dried him up before wrapping a towel around his waist. Next was baekhyun and he did exactly the same. Chanyeol lead them to their shared bedroom and made them put on their pyjamas.

"Appa cant we just wear our boxers again?" Baekhyun asked as chanyeol slipped the shirt over his head.

"Aniya baekkie. Your omma says to only do that when the ac is not working" chanyeol explained

"Appa i feel hot. The ac is not working so can we wear our boxers?" Chen asked mischeviously. Chayeol chuckled and shook his head.

"There is nothing wrong with the ac. Now wear your pyjamas. I'll treat you to ice cream if you are good." Chanyeol said and the two boys cheered.

You all had dinner and after that you cleaned up while the boys watched tv. Once you finished, you headed into the living room and sat on the couch next to chen. As you all watched the show, it started to get late and slowly the two boys began to get tired.

Baekhyun started to feel sleep and sat on chanyeol's lap. He fell asleep instantly. Next it was chen. He was always a mommy's boy so he scooted closer to you rested his head on your lap. You storke his hair until he fell asleep.

When the show ended, chanyeol switched off the tv and looked at his two boys. You did the same. You both smiled to each other. You csrried chen to his bedroom and chayeol carried baekhyun to the same room as chen and baekhyun shared a bedroom together.

You laid them both in their bed and kissed them good night. You and chanyeol went into your bedroom. You changed into your pyjamas when suddenly you heard the ac breaking down. Now you felt hot.

"No ac! Yes! Im sleeping in my boxers tonight" chanyeol said excitedly as he took of his clothes. You smiled and rolled your eyes at his playfulness. "Are you not taking your clothes off?" Chanyeol asked seductively as he laid down on the bed and patted to your side of the bed. You blushed and giggled. You slowly removed all your clothing except for your bra and panties. You slowly walked to the bed and laid next to him.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and kiss your lips passionately. "I love you y/n" he says with a smile.

"I love you too"

End.