Tao (sweet)

.

.

.

You were happily singing while preparing breakfast for your busy husband, he's back after long trip overseas and now he's sleeping, you even have a big news to tell him. You made all his favorite dishes for breakfast, "DOONEE" you shouted, you walked to your bedroom he was still sleeping, "oppa!! Oppa eronna" you whispered to him and stroked his hair,  you placed soft kisses on his forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lastly his lips. "You missed me that much huh?" He said "even much more" you hugged his waist and buried your face into his chest. "I missed you more", tao sat up and pulled you to his lap, you were facing him "oppa wash up and come down breakfast is waiting for you" he nodded and pecked your lips,  you went downstairs while waiting for tao you decided clean the mess you made earlier, you felt his strong arms wrapped around you and his head rested on your shoulder "you came,  let's eat" tao stopped you and looked into your eyes deeply "I missed these" he leaned and kissed your waiting lips,  your arms naturally wrapped themselves around his neck, both of you walked to the dining table while kissing, you broke the kiss and smiled "let's eat" he nodded and pulled the chair for you.

you both sat beside each other, tao digged into the food "soo good *kiss* I love you" "I love you too" he placed his left hand on your thigh as he ate with his right hand "babe why you're not eating?" You looked at him and laughed at his pig cheeks filled with pancakes "aigoo soo cute" you kissed his both cheeks "I don't feel like eating oppa" you added, tao was drinking his juice when you said "oppa actually I have something to tell you" you blushed "sure babe what is it?" He continued drinking his juice "oppa am prenagant" tao choked and coughed "oppa you okay? What's wrong?" "Nothing he coldly said.  You got upset you didn't expect him to be like this "oppa I said am pregnant" "I heard that" he said coldly half yelled, you didn't want to cry in front of him, you stood up and went to your room, you sat on the edge of the bed and held some papers about your pregnancy "seems like your dad don't wants you baby" you cried holding the papers tightly. Tao didn't mean it he didn't know what to do , he didn't even know that he was cold, he stood behind the door once he heard you crying he immediately opened the door, you quickly stood up "oppa meanie I get too emotional these days" walked to your and wiped your tears away "no jagi am sorry" he softy kissed your forehead "I want the baby, don't say that again arsso!!I was so happy I didn't know what to do"

You nodded, tao sat on his knees and hugged your waist, he placed his head on your belly " I can't wait to see him or her" you warmly smiled and stroked his hair with your fingers "am in the third month oppa, I have 6 months to go" he kissed your belly "be a good baby arssoo" you giggled on his words and pulled him up, "only one more week and I will be free huh?" You pouted "again? Going overseas leaving me alone" "you're not alone, the baby with you" he kissed your lip and gently laying you on the bed without breaking the kiss, "but it's different when you beside me" you continued kissing him, tao laid beside you, you snuggled hugging his body "arsoo babe am not going" you jumped in top if him"jinja jinja??" You pecked his lips few times tao stroked your silky hair and whispered "jagi let's take a shower as a celebrate" you laughed before you reply and  he carried you to the bathroom. 

End.

A/n: Hey guys its 12:52 am right now and still making imagines XD but before I sleep i just want to say that please support Admin Deer's one shots of BaekYeon :)) and don't be a ghostie reader and no bashers are allowed in here :p well that's all will post my other imagines tomorrow i need to sleep cause' i have eye bags *sigh* gud night!