Tao x Kris x You (smut)

|| You banged on the door to the dance studio, but no one answered. Checking once more you turned the door knob - but it was still locked. "Hello!" You started to shout but still no one responded. Dressed in your dance leotard and stiletto heels you only had a parka jacket covering you. You slammed your fist against the door one more time screaming "Yah! How could you lock up and leave without me...my clothes, keys and money are in there!" Silence followed.

Irritated you dug your hands into the pockets of your jacket, as you walked off. Looking across the street you eyed up a tall, expensive looking building, it was one of the top hotels in Seoul. "I'll ask to borrow the phone..." You murmured to yourself.

As you entered the hotel you were stopped instantly by two men in suits. "You can't come in here dressed like that...miss." You hissed at them both "I just need to borrow the phone!" They started pushing you out the door and you yelled "Yah! Don't touch me-!"

Tao was aroused much quicker than Kris and he found himself at his peak already. Without warning he suddenly spilled inside your arse, layering your hole with his holt, sticky fluid they began trickling out of your backside and down your thighs. You were exhausted, from being banged into by both of these guys, you felt yourself collapse down onto Kris’ stomach. You were panting, your first time…you never thought you’d…with these…but why…they think you’re a?

Kris flipped you over onto the bed on your back, and got on top of you. Mounting himself on top, he thrust his manhood into your sex again, he began pounding you head on, his pace quickened and you could see he was pelting you with all the energy you had. You cried out in ecstasy to him “Agh~You feel so good!” You blushed at the words that escaped your mouth, did you really just say that? Kris groaned, feeling himself plunging deeper and harder into you, he was nearly at his climax. He groaned to you “Moan my name you little slut and I’ll give you a treat.” You groaned, water marking your eyeline you felt yourself at your max too, you wanted to release. His name, his name…what did Tao say his name was…you grabbed onto his neck, holding onto him for dear like as you groaned “Aghhh~Dig into me harder….KRIS!” He obeyed your wishes for once and rammed himself fully inside of you and you wept at the sensational pleasure you were given.

Kris finally met his peak; he pulled out of you and spilled his thick cream all over your face, covering you with him. You discharged yourself, feeling your sex completely soaking. You were dizzy and you were aching from being pounded into, you turned onto your front and began crawling off the bed. Kris grabbed you easily and pulled you back towards him “Where do you think you’re going? We have hours left yet…” Tao roped his arms around your waist and kissed your back, letting Kris find the front of your neck. You mumbled as their lips traced your skin “I just wanted to use the fucking phone, help me!” <the next day>

You were limping over to your dance studio, your hands comforting your sides where immense and tortuous pain was bewildering you. Your friend Gil Hae arrived at the studio early and noticed you “Ah (y/n), you look rough…have a rough night…?” You looked at her, and she winced at the despair on your face, you mumbled back to her although it was hardly audible “Put it this way, I don’t think I’ll be dancing for a while…”

End.