Chanyeol (smut)

.

.

.

**IMAGINE:ⓢⓜⓤⓣ**

You and Chanyeol are standing in line at your local market, your nicely handing things to the cashier like usual and without noticing you handed the cashier a little box and your eyes got a little big and you turned to Chanyeol. "What's that?" You whispered a little embarrassed. "You never know...safety is best." You held your hand up telling him to just hush. You paid for the things and you both went home. -

The feeling of Chanyeols arms around your waist as he's hugging you really sets you off right now. Him giving you a kiss or two on your neck sends you shivering. Soon you felt yourself being slowly being pushed against a wall and Chanyeol crashing his lips to yours. His tongue pressing into your mouth instantly. He runs his hands up your shirt as you held his cheek and continue to kiss him. His soft hands touching you tummy and farther up almost making your knees buckle. "Baby.." He mumbled pulling away almost out of breath. "Y-yes..." You stuttered out. He looked down at his area and back at you deviously. A sudden bulge in his pants looking hard enough to open the zipper on his pants. You grabbed his belt buckle playfully and he almost tore your clothes off of you right then and there.

He went for you neck again and slowly slipped your shirt completely off you you reveling your sexy bra which was soon off as well. Exposing your chest, Chanyeol wanting to see more of you by the minute. You both shot up to the bedroom and playfully wrestling around in the bed fighting for top or bottom positions. Chanyeol gets on top and pins you down smirking. "I'll go easy on you..." He said huskily into your ear as he caress your face and he starts kissing your chest all over as you unbotton his pants and belt. He takes his shirt off and you look up at him admiring his beauty. He starts sliding your pants off and starts to take your panties off as well but you stop him feeling shy. "I've seen it before babe, what is it?" He said chucking. "I.. I don't know.. I feel more insecure this time." You said shyly looking away. "Do you wanna stop?" He asked caringly. "..no.." You said as you let go of his hand that was keeping him from exposing you. Soon enough both of you were completely undressed. He kissed down your stomach and on your sensitive area. You moaned out a little. He came back to your face positioning hisself. "Are you ready?" He asked and you nodded yes sexily. He began with slow thrusts but speeding up the more you moaned.

He was letting out sexy groans and grunts as his name slipped out of your mouth like air. "Chan- Chanyeol... You're so big." You said between breaths. Causing him to kiss on your ear and neck. "Your so tight jagiya.." He moans. Soon enough without warning you felt your orgasm build up "Oh.. I'm so close.." He says going faster and deeper into you. After the last hard and long thrust both of you meet that ecstatic feeling. He slammed his body feeling tired beside you and you noticed something... "Oppa... Where's the condom?" You asked very serious. He slowly pulled the covers over his self right before he pulled them all the way over his head he managed to speak. "Oppppsss" and he hid under the covers cutely.

End.