Chapter Two

"How about this one? It has Taylor Lautner in it. It's about a girl and a vampi-" Yamaguchi was cut off his movie search by Tsukishima. "I don't really feel like a movie".

Yamaguchi sighed and moved up onto the bed where the taller male was sitting criss crossed. He placed his smaller hand on Tsukishima's much larger one. "What do you want to do? We can sleep? Cuddle? Talk?" he asked, even though he didn't really want to go to sleep he still put the idea out there. The older chuckled, holding Tadashi's hand.

"Well, those are all great ideas baby, but I think I want to try something first.." he said, moving his unoccupied hand to Yamaguchi's cheek. A smile faltered onto the freckled man's face who was a bit nervous of the others actions. He had an idea of what he meant, not that he had anything against the idea he thought he might be aiming to. They've talked about it in the past, but neither really wanted to try anything. Of course until now. 

Tsukishima placed his lips upon the others, of course like any other times butterflies formed in both stomachs. The kiss wasn't like other kisses, it was more rushed and heated. Something neither had really felt before. But they both liked it.

The kiss became more heated by the second, eventually the shorter one ended up on the blonde's lap as they made out. Tsukishima's hand found its way to the lower part of his boyfriend's back, dangerously close to Yamaguchi's ass. 

After a moment, the older flipped them over so tsukishima was in between Tadashi's legs. They both stripped off each other's shirts while still managing to kiss. The taller male slipped his hand underneath the green hair boy and into his pants. The younger one squealed at his touch, squirming in his place. He slipped off Tadashi's pants in one quick motion, while yamaguchi struggled to take off the others pants. The tent in both their boxes were obvious by now. 

Tsukishima was the first to pull out of the kiss, giving a loving smile. Yamaguchi laughed at his antics. Soon enough, both were fully naked and looking into each others eyes. Tsukishima was scared after he prepped the younger one.

"Are you sure?" he asked him. Yamaguchi gave the unsure boy a smile.

"As long as it's with you, I'm sure," Tadashi told him, cupping the older ones cheek. Tsukishima kissed the boy, sweet and tenderly unlike their kiss beforehand. 

"Okay.."

...

"I love you,"

"I love you too Tadashi,"

They held each other like any other night, except this time they were both sweating and panting.