Chapter Fourteen

Both first years had been to four check ups and as Yamaguchi was approaching week sixteen of pregnancy, things are taking a bit of a turn for him. Nothing too serious, just the mild constant eating, sleeping whenever he is free, weird food combinations. Three days ago Tadashi had called up the older one in want of sausages and jam to combine. Tsukishima near vomited as he watched Tadashi take a bite. 

There was one thing though that Tsukishima would never stop doing and that was constantly holding or stroking Yama's round belly. Over the past couple weeks his stomach had bloated out. Now everyone could see it in clear daylight, it was no question that he was pregnant. 

The repetitive feeling of Kei's hands - or whatever placed - holding his stomach didn't bother Yam's though. In fact, he loved it when the older would protectively hold his belly. 

Now, here are how things stood. Yamaguchi was fast asleep on Kei's families sofa, the blonde fixing up dinner for them, stealing glances at his boyfriend. Some rustling was heard up the stairs before Tsukki's brother appeared. "How's he doing?" Akiteru asked, popping his head through the kitchen door.

"He's fine." Kei said blatantly, ignoring Akiteru's attempts to start a brotherly conversation. 

"Okay? Most importantly, how're you doing?" no response. There were footsteps to be heard just in the living room, then a mop of green hair announced their presence in the room. Yamaguchi walked over to his older boyfriend, wrapping his skinny arms around Tsukki's body. Tsukishima kissed his sleeping beauty softly on the forehead. Tadashi stole Kei's lips though in a more than less hungry kiss.

"Ew, get a room seriously. I'm going out, see you in a couple hours or something like that" the oldest in the room commented, walking out of there almost instantly. Both boys chuckled, the middle blocker doing so but not as loud.

"I'm just cooking up ramen, go sit down okay?" Yamaguchi hummed as a response, taking off in the direction of the living room but not before planting a soft peck on Kei's face. Tsukishima felt a blush coat his cheeks at the touch.

...

"Did you know that you can crave non-food items during pregnancy? Also babies cry in the womb? Aha, google is weird," Tadashi started off a conversation as they ate. Tsukki smiled at his boyfriend, admiring the way his eyes would crinkle and his freckles would dance when the boy talked. "Suuuuuper weird" the pinch server said, carrying out the 'u' longer than necessary. 

"Is that so?" Yam's went on and on about random pregnancy facts that he doubt he would've known. Though most the time Kei would just stare at his boyfriend, finding features you would only see if you looked long enough, close enough, and hard enough.

Tadashi was a bit shocked when Tsukishima swept him into a deep, meaningful kiss. That type of kiss lasted for a minute before it quickly become hungry and desperate. When Tsukki towered over Yamaguchi, his knee went into some ramen on one's plate. They both laughed, but continued after placing the platters on the floor. Small groans escaped Yama. The tall blonde was swirling his tongue in the others mouth while their lips touched. 

They seperated from the kiss. Not for long though. Tsukki trailed down Yamaguchi's neck, sucking and biting. When the so called soft spot was found, the green haired boys groans loudened. He tugged on the others blonde hair, gasping almost. They shredded off each others shirts, looking in each others eyes.

"Are you sure?" said the green haired male.

"Of course," said the blonde.

The next ten minutes was filled with love. And as they calmed down, Tadashi snuggled into his boyfriend. Kei massaged the youngers head soothingly. It wasn't long before they both fell asleep wrapped together.