Astrid

Time-skip

(y/n) came to in a place she didn't reconise. She sat up in what seemed to be a couch when she saw a figure walking towards her. She couldn't make out any of the features not even their gender. As the figure got closer to (y/n) she could tell that they were a female with almost glowing skin, pearly white teeth, and a long flowing blue dress. (y/n) didn't know she was staring untill the woman standing in front of her spoke. "You should be more careful" the woman said as she giggeled while looking at (y/n). (y/n) was confused as to what she mean't by that untill (Y/n) got remined of what had happend when she felt a sharp pain in her head. Her mind flashed back to what had just happend, the thought of it brought tears to her eyes.

The women was perplexed as to why she was crying. Not knowing what to do, kneeling to the young girl she said " is your head still hurting you? Why are you crying?" (y/n) still crying told her what had just happend laying back in the bed she could feel herself drift back to sleep (y/n) said one last thing before falling asleep, "i'm going to kill that demon one day"

Astrid's pov

"The girl fell back to sleep. It probably a good thing after what she had just been through and what is yet to come." astrid said to herself after (y/n) passed out. Astrid heard the floor creak behind her , she turned around and saw Charles- the god of nature. "Well hello charlie, where have you been?" astrid said greeting her friend charles responded with " well if it isn't astrid- the god of ice. Its been a hot minute since ive seen you..." leaning his head and seeing the girl laying on the couch he says "...and you've brought a human how sweet." seeing the look on her friends face astrid firmly says " i brought her back because shes hurt. Her village was attacked by a demon." charles had a look of surprise and confusion on his face, in shock he asked her " do you know who the demon was?" "no i don't all she said was that it was big. It doesn't matter who the demon is, all that matters is that she wants to be able to kill it one day. She lost all of her family. She has no one else..." before she could finish her sentence charles interupted saying "b-but, what do you want us to do with her?" the sad look on astrids face turned into a smile when she said " ...We're going to raise her. And we are going to teach her magic. Theres no point argueing with me i've made up my mind." charlies confused look turns into a smile as well as he says " i wasn't going to. She has no one else. We will be her new family."