Fullbuster

"Did you say fullbuster?!?!" everyone in the room yells at the same time.

I turn back around to face the pink haired boy still standing in front of me "Geez people whats with the yelling! Why do you care so much about my last name?" i yell still sorta defend from all the yelling

The pink haired boy holds up a finger and says " wait here." "nobody move"

Tired of all the yelling i turn back to the bar and ask the lady to get me another pint. I sip it as i can feel everyone in the room still staring at me and boy it's freaking me out.

I see pink hair out of the corner of my eye and stand up tired of this waiting game he's making me play.

I see him come out of a room but hes not alone.

I grab my pint to take another sip of it when i hear "i think i found something of yours!" come out of natsu's mouth. He moves aside to reveal someone I never thought I'd see again.

"Grey..." i say as i drop the pint on the floor causing it to spill all over the floor but i wasn't even thinking about it.

"I-it can't be... but you're-you're dead!?!?" we say in unison

"(y/n)? Is that really you?" grey asks with tears in his eyes

"Y-yes it is..." i say taking a step back gripping onto the barstool for support feeling like i was going to faint. "G-grey you're alive!" I yell , unable to hold back my tears as I collapse crying into my hands.

Grey runs to me collapsed on the floor and removes my hands from my eyes and places them on his face softly saying "yes i am very much alive, and so are you, and now we are together again. I missed you so much."

We both start balling still sitting on the floor now hugging tightly.

Grey pulls away for a second and i feel another person hug me saying in my ear " any family of greys is family of mine." person after person after person hugged me and each and everyone of the said the same thing " any family of greys is family of mine" when everyone was done hugging me which took a while they all said " welcome home!"