Lyon Vastia

I walked down down the busy street of Magnolia heading to the little apartment I had in the center of the town. I slowed down my walking looking at the flower beds that lay on the sidewalk taking in the sweet smell of the roses when the air around me got cold, since im an ice god slayer im not affected by the cold but that doesn't mean i can't sense when it is cold. This wasn't a normal cold breeze i thought to myself this seems to be caused by magic. I dropped my keys when someone bumped into me. I kneeled down to pick them up not saying a word to who bumped into me assuming they were already gone. I was surprised when someone else's hand touched my keys when I went to pick them up. Our hands touched as I looked up and saw a very handsome boy with gray-ish hair, gray eyes, wearing a red shirt with a fur overcoat and grey pants and combat boots. We both stood up straightening out our clothes as we stood taller his features began to become more obvious with his chiseled features and fair skin. I noticed that I was staring when he handed me the key's i dropped and his gray eyes met my (eye/color) eyes and said " here are you key's miss. I'm sorry for bumping into you. I really should be looking where I'm going next time." and you looked away but you embarrassed that you were staring, responded with "oh no it's ok. It's really my fault I was walking really slow. I should have been going faster. Thank you for picking up my keys, umm i don't know your name."

Lyons pov

"Oh my name is lyon. Lyon vastia. What's yours?" i asked but before she could answer i remembered the spell i cast a few minutes ago freezing the air around me. Looking down at what she was wearing (a black crop-top that stopped at the bra with light blue jean shorts and combat boots. a small black cloak around the neck) i took off my shirt to give to her because i didn't want her to freeze out here then i realised she wasn't shaking at all. With my shirt now in my hand I realized that she was staring at me then I realized she wasn't staring at my face. She was staring at my abs ( (a/n) because who tf wouldn't!?!?) i giggled a little bit, she noticed that i knew she was staring at my abs and turned a bright red color " hey aren't you cold" i asked handing her my jacket. "Oh no I don't get cold but thank you for offering" she said with a smile on her face still blushing a little bit.I put my shirt back on and looked at her "How are you not cold what your wearing doesn't even cover that much of your body" I asked. " Do you have a problem with my body and what I'm wearing" she asked me bluntly, I felt a blush run across my face as I stuttered "u-uh n-no I d-don't. Your body and w-what you're wearing l-look g-great!" At this point both of us were blushing a deep shade of red and we both looked away from each other. She broke the silence by looking back at me and saying " thank you for helping me with my keys. I have training to do so I should get going." I was curious when she said she needed to train for something so I asked "training. Training for what if you don't mind me asking?" Still looking at me she said " my guild is having a s-class trial in a week and I'm someone's partner in the exam." I was surprised to find out that she was in a guild but it makes sense I can sense the very large amount magic power coming off of her. It was intense and powerful. The wind blew by us, it rustled softly against my short hair and my fur coat . As she turned to walk away the wind completely blew up her long dark blue hair and the small thin cloak tied to her neck revealing a guild emblem on her side. The guild emblem was black and wait... is that a... fairy tail emblem. 'She's with fairy tail! Wait that's the guild grey is with. I wonder if their friends? I don't know why anyone would want to befriend that loser.' I thought to myself as I watched her walk away when I remembered " hey I never got your name!" As she was walking farther away from me I saw her tilt her head to the side looking at me while smirking and saying " It's (y/n)! Maybe I'll see you around." I whispered "hopefully" underneath my breath then I realized I never caught her last name and she never told me why she doesn't get cold. There are so many questions that I never got to ask her before I noticed I couldn't see her anymore. 

The happiness I was feeling slowly drifted as I caught out of the corner of my eye the whole reason I'm in this fairy infested town "there he is." The spell I cast had worn off so I cast it again. The whole point of this spell was to slow down everyone. I knew that my target couldn't feel the cold then I remembered that (y/n) wasn't affected at all by the cold and it got me thinking. I met her in the same place the employer told me the target would be. They never told me what they looked like if they were a boy or a girl and what they would be wearing. Thinking back on it they really didn't give me anything to go on other than the fact that they wouldn't be affected by my air freezing spell, they didn't even tell me why they wanted me to find this person for them. I shook the thought away from my head as I turned back to the figure I saw out of the corner of my eye. I chased after the figure as they turned a corner and stopped when they heard me footsteps. I saw a guy about my age turn around so i couldn't see his face, he was also not wearing a shirt. I was really confused when he wasn't shaking from the cold and he wasn't moving any slower. The figure turned around and I instantly recognized him. "Grey?!?! What are you doing out here?" I asked "the better question is what you're doing out here. Did you forget I live here Lyon." I haven't seen him since the whole galuna island thing. "It's been a while grey. It makes sense that your not affected by my spell seeing as your an ice wizard as well. " What are you talking about, what spell, what are you doing in magnolia lyon?" there is no reason for me to lie to him so i told him "an employer asked for me specifically and asked me to track down a target for them. They didn't tell me the name or gender of my target. All they said was that they wouldn't be affected by the cold. So when I saw you were moving normally so I followed you past the corner. I didn't know it was you. Thinking back on it they didn't give me any other information on the person they told me to bring to them. But the job paid well and they asked for me specifically so I really didn't have any other choice than to take the job. I apologise for interrupting your walk home grey." " it's ok lyon i was bored any ways it was nice to talk to you again. I heard you joined a guild after galuna island. You know I never heard what guild you joined." Grey said to me. "Yeah I did , they've become my new family. I'd do anything for them. I'm not surprised that you never heard about me joining a guild. We're pretty far away from magnolia. I joined lamia scale, the same guild that's home to one of the ten wizard saints Jura." i say trying to rub in his face that we're better until he snaps back at me " im happy for you i heard that lamia scale is a great guild. After everything you've been through you deserve a happy life. Oh and don't forget that fairytail has one of the ten wizard saints as well." while turning back around and walking away. 

'I guess that since I never found the target I won't be getting paid, oh well it's not like I'm running short or anything' i thought to myself as i also turned around and walked away turning the corner. I saw that my spell was still in effect and slowing people down. I was done with my job apparently so i cancelled my spell and the people moving slow started moving normal again. I left magnolia walking past the welcome sign and sighing "see you later (y/n)" 'i don't know what it is about her but she just seems different and special. She's also gorgeous. I don't think I'll ever forget about her.' I thought as I left the town. I reached the house of my employer and walked into the mansion when I heard the butler close the doors behind me. It was dark the last time I was here but this time it's dark and really creepy with the only source of light coming from the candles hanging on the wall. I opened the office door and saw a figure sitting in the chair behind the desk in the back of the room. We were left in silence until he spoke up and said " I see you have failed in my task, mr lyon." " I didn't fail, you failed to give me any information on my target. I can't find someone if I don't know their gender or name or anything. No one can." I said to the man. " fair. But the truth is I didn't know the gender or name until now. The name or gender didn't matter to me; it's what is held on the inside of the person that matters to me. But one of my informants has found out the name and gender to make it easier to find this person." he said with a slight smile on his face. " I won't be looking for this person any more for you. But the least you could do is tell me who they are and why exactly you want them." I said demanding an answer.

 " my informant found out that they are a girl mid twenties and she is named (y/n). And as to why i want her i don't feel i need to tell you." he said with the grin growing even more on his face. ' did he say (y/n)?!?! His description matches her. But what does he want with her he won't answer me."thank you sir i am sorry for not finding the target. Have a nice day." i said walking away from the desk and walking out of the mansion. On the walk back to lamia scale I had constant thoughts of (y/n) and why some rich dude held up in his mansion would want a guild wizard from some small town. I finally reached the lamia scale, collapsed on my bed and fell asleep, the thoughts of (y/n) drifting from my head. (y/n), ' i wonder if i'll ever see her again' was my last before sleep finally caught up to me.