Fairy Tail

I reach the building the lady pointed to and didn't know what to think as i appear in front how a large building that says "FairyTail" across the front of it.

She said ill find what im looking for here so i might as well go in.

As soon as i go in i imediatly get overwhelmed because there is more people in this one room than ive seen in my entire life

And because of the noise i made when i opend the doors almost everyone was looking right at me.

I said nothing and just headed straight for the bar. The whole reason i ever came here. I saw a platnium blode haired girl in a red dress behind the bar. I sat down on one of the barstools asking the lady for a cold pint. She looked at me for a second (taking in a new face no doubt), but after that she did make my drink.

I was sitting there minding my own business sipping on my pint, relieving my stress as i get tapped on the shoulder, bringing back all the stress i had just relieved.

Pint still in hand i turned around to see a pink haired boy with fire engulfing his hand, as i say "do you mind? Im drinking. Can't you let me drink in peace?"

"Not untill i know who you are" says the pink haired boy

"Why should i tell you who i am you haven't told me who you are." i reply

" I'm Natsu Dragneel, now its your turn!" the pink haired boy says

" I'm (y/n) fullbuster why do you care so much? I just wanted a pint. Geez." i say as i turn back around to the bar. Then i realize the blonde ladies staring at me with her mouth open.