Magnolia

I realize the golden light has faded and i feel the ground that i landed on.

"I remember this. The green grass. The chriping birds. The breeze flowing agaisnt my skin." i layed back on the ground taking in the scenery."i missed this so much. It's hard to believe it's been 10 years. Being in the god realm for so long made me forget how beautiful that real world is."

Along with the pendant astrid gave me some human money and told me to spend it wisely.

I was thinking I'd go into the nearest town and grab a drink.

I was walking out of the forest i landed in when i spotted a sign that said "Welcome to magnolia!"

"Magnolia... huh... sounds like an interesting town. I oughta find a good enough drink in here. I hope so anyways i could really use a cold one."

As i walk through the arch welcoming you into the town of magnolia i see shops and houses all along the path leading to a the biggest church so i took the opportunity to ask them some questions.

" excuse me miss, do you know where i could find a pint and maybe some good food?" i asked as politly as i could. I felt relieved when i heard the lady say " up on that hill there is a place where you will find what your looking for" as she points to building on a hill across from the big church i saw walking into town. "Thank you miss, you have my gratitude."

i said thank you and started heading towards the building the lady pointed out and as soon as i good there i heard some loud noises. 

this doesn't seem like a normal bar to me.