7 Years Later

Warning this chapter gets a little detailed(injuries, blood) doesn't last long though

Grays pov 

"how long did you say we were asleep again?" I said to jet.

"7 years!" he yelled back at me 

"That's what I thought you said." I guess he was getting tired of me asking.

"Wait you guys woke up everyone when you found us, so where is my sister? Where is (y/n)?" 

"I'm sorry man but she wasn't with you guys when we found you. We haven't searched the island yet." droy said to me while shooving his face with meat.

"Well then we do it now! I will not rest until I find her! She is all I have left."

I told them that they didn't have to come with me but everyone said that they would help me find her.

"Hey warren do you think that you could use your telepathy to reach out to her?" i said.

"Yeah of course. I'll start now and let you know if I hear anything." He said back to me.

"Thank you warren." 

He nodded his head the ran into the woods.

"Happy, Carla, and lily can you please take to the sky and see if you could find her that way?"

"Aye sir!" happy said, Carla and lily just nodded their heads and followed happy.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" I yelled as loud as I could.

35 minutes later

"Gray! Can you hear me?" I heard warren say into my head using his telepathy.

"Yes!Yes! I can hear you have you found her?"

"Yeah i found her, but gray she doesn't look very good. I dont know if you're gonna want to see this." he said to me his voice full of worry.

I can't believe I let her go off on her own. 

Now she's hurt and it's all my fault.

"Where are you warren?"

 I need to know where she is,  I have to make sure she's ok.

"I don't know where I'm at, but if you can get a dragon slayer to track us they should be able to find us fast." he said.

"ok thank you warren, all the dragon slayers are with me so we will be there as soon as we can. please just make sure she's ok until i get there."

"Of course gray."

"Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel can you please use your sense of smell to find (y/n). Warren found her, now we just have to find him." I said to my dragon slayer friends.

They all nodded with extreme seriousness.

15 later

after almost 20 minutes of following their noses we finally found her.

"oh my god! (Y/N)!" I said as I ran to her side.

There was a big tree branch laying across her, she had gashes and cuts all over her, and what looked like multiple broken bones.

I cant bear seeing her like that.

"Natsu help me take the branch off!" I yelled.

After we removed the branch we saw that part of the branch had gone inside her so when we took it off she started bleeding a lot. 

When Wendy noticed she ran over to her and pushed us out of the way.

"Move aside I need to start emergency treatment or she will bleed out and i wont be able to save her!" Wendy said.

"Of course Wendy. Please just do whatever you can to help her." I said while I backing away from (Y/N) giving Wendy the space she needs.

The others were following us as well, we just got to her first.

They all finally made it.

We were all standing around her body waiting for her to wake up.

Just when It looked like Wendy was about to collapse I heard Gajeel say " She is breathing now. She isn't breathing steadily yet but she is breathing now."

I let out a big sigh of relief, then ran to Wendy.

 "Everybody be quite I think she's trying to say something. let me listen." Gajeel yelled.

We all did as he said and got quite.

"She's saying something like 'I'm gonna kill that bitch' ya that's definitely  what she's saying. Any clue who ' that bitch' is" he said.

Everyone started laughing.

"Wait!" Levy said

"What is it levy?" said Gajeel

"I think i remember what happened to her!" she yelled.

"Well go on child." master said.

"She had just made it to HQ when the grimoire heart member Azuma showed up. The first thing he did was blast her to the other side of the island, we couldn't do anything to help!" she started crying.

Gajeel went over to comfort her.

He hugged her and she hugged him back then continued her story.

"Me and the girls asked him why he didn't let her fight back."

"Yeah. what did he say?" I heard Lucy say.

She started crying more then spoke again.

"He said he couldn't bother himself with a weakling like her, that if he fought her he would just get bored."

Things like "I can't believe he said that " or "He has no idea how strong she is" were heard from the group.

Then Mira chimed in a said "I remember now. So I'm sure that's the bitch she's wanting to kill." while she was giggling.

"Yep!" everyone said and started laughing.

"What do you say why go home?" gramps said.

everyone agreed and started heading to the boat.

I picked (y/n) up, while Natsu picked up Wendy because she was so tired from all of the healing she had to do on (Y/N), and we took them both to the boat.

when we got on the boat we took the both to the lower deck and set them in a room so the could heal better away from everyone else.

Even Though Wendy did do a lot of healing on (y/n) she still looks the same as when we found her, except she's not bleeding as much.

i can't wait to finally be home.