Catching up

I kept crying until someone walked up to me and coughs to get my attention. Then when he saw I was looking at him he said "welcome to the fairy tail family. Where would you like your guild mark and what color?"

" what's a guild mark actually, what's a guild?" i asked because before right now i had never heard those words before. Living in the god realm for most of my life I didn't know anything about guilds. I was so young when I left.

Natsu clearly looked like he was about to tell me when we heard the doors open, this time out of them came out a blonde wearing a blue outfit and a ponytail.

She interrupted natsu and told me what i'm guessing he was going to say. " a guild is a family. A place to share your past and future experiences. It's a home."

I didn't even know these people yet they trust me enough to be apart of their family. The blonde girl continued " the guild mark is a symbol to remind yourself and others that you are a part of fairy tail." as she holds up her hand showing me a pink mark on it.

"Thank you." I say trying to hold back the tears that are forming in my eyes.

I begin to tell him when I notice something.

"Uh g-grey what happened to your clothes?" I didn't know what to say

Grey looked at me in confusion then looking down at himself taking in the fact that he was half naked.

"Ahhh... not again!" he says angrily as I try to hold in my laughter I see a blue haired girl sneak out from behind a tall angry looking dude with piercings in his face.

Before I could introduce myself I heard the blue haired girl say " come to me my dear grey!" while jumping in the air to him. Grey dodged her "attack" and yelled back " would you leave me alone!"

I heard the blonde girl say " you know how juvia is. If you don't want her to do that maybe you shouldn't walk around half naked."

Grey now getting all flustered said "i know! I can't help it just happens." i understand, but it's still weird

I still haven't asked what kind of magic he uses. With this realization I ask " what kind of magic do you use?"

His frown changed into a smile after I asked him that question and he had a slight glimmer of happiness in his eyes. I felt so happy when he told me he uses ice make magic. I mean I don't use ice MAKE magic but I do use ice god slayer magic so it made me happy to know that we had something in common and that we could train each other and get stronger.

I think he noticed the smile that had spread across my face because he asked me " hey (y/n) why are you smiling so much?"

" Oh nothing much, it's just that I use ice magic too." I didn't want to tell them about being raised by gods and being taught god slaying magic yet. I mean i just found out my brother is alive. I'm not going to tell him about being this demi-god that was raised in the god realm. I feel like it might make him feel bad or something and i really just want to savor this moment for as long as i can.

"Wait no way that's so cool! We can train together. We should start right now!" grey says eagerly

I hear that same voice as before interrupt grey with more coughs to tell him he was there to say " grey you can train with (y/n) how ever much you want after she gets situated. We haven't even given her a guild mark yet you interrupted with your indecency. Now (y/n) where would you like your guild mark and what color?"

" sorry gramps" i hear grey say with a frown on his face.

" oh yeah i totally forgot about that i'd like it (body/part) and in (fav/color). Thank you uhh, i'm really sorry i don't know your name."

" just call me gramps. You are all my family no matter how long you've been with us. You're all my children."

"Oh ok. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family." i said to gramps after he put my guild mark on me.

'I'm defiantly going to like it here' i thought to myself