Chapter 11

He flinched hearing the police sirens nearing his hear-senses making him shoot his head up to realized he was lost in his trance. Swallowing the harsh lump down his throat he walked over to the glass wall looking downside only to realize the police was patrolling around the area. He was not caught right? They weren't coming after him right. Taking in a few deep breaths he wiped the sweat of his forehead flinching once again when his cellphone started vibrating in his pants.

Calming himself once again he took it out answering the call. Hearing the elder talking. "Where are you?"

Jungkook :"Just getting free from work." His voice trembled as it came out of his lips looking around watching the other staff members packing up to leave. He took his things too walking out the shop. He was trying his best not to look suspicious but he couldn't help his body shaking non stop. As he walked towards the exit of the mall.

Jimin :"and... How are you? You don't sound alright. I took care of the body you don't have to be scared anymore."

Jungkook :"I... I am trying... I can't help it. It's killing me." there was a moment of silence, Jungkook took the time walking towards his car taking a seat in letting out a sigh when he was out of public's eyes. To say it was extremely hard for him was valid. He felt scared, fear shadowing over him all the time not letting him take a moment of relief.

Jimin :"Wanna meet?" as much as Jungkook wanted to say no he couldn't. He was not in a state to stay alone anymore. He didn't want to, it felt like as if Kai would come out of nowhere and kill him, the fear affected him that much. Looking at the time he realized there was still some time before he had to pick up YN so he agreed. Jimin said he will come where Jungkook was so he could just take the time and relax a bit.

Seconds started turning in to minutes as he leaned back closing his eyes. He could still feel the sweat trickling down his temples. No matter how many times he cleaned it, it just wouldn't stop forming even more. Each time he would close his eyes the broken limbs of the dead body appeared in front of him making him shoot his eyes back open.

It was dreadful.

Hearing a knock on his window, he unlocked the car letting Jimin step in. But Jimin stopped right after opening the door leaning in to see Kook.

Jimin :"Let me drive." Not protesting even a little the younger simply got off the car getting in the passenger seat.

Jimin :"You know you didn't kill him. You don't have to be this scared."

Jungkook :"I told you.... I can't help it. I tell myself million times it was not my fault but I just can't do it."

Jimin :"Maybe it will get better in a little. Take your girlfriend and go somewhere for a few days."

Jungkook :"Kai.... Said something, he said I did something and it was my fault....that I took her away from him. I don't know what he was talking about he was furious over something. I only met him once that was when I helped his girlfriend."

Jimin quietly saw the younger stuttering. He was supposed to tell him the truth and ease his pain. The main reason he came here. He also knew whatever Kai blabbered was the result of the drugs. He really wanted to help the other but for many reasons he couldn't. He had several reasons in his defense to stop there and all connected to only one person that was RM and his mob. To tell him Kai was drugged he would have to reveal he did it and it would go up to the reason why he did it. He couldn't expose anything related to his mob as of now. Not when RM clearly warned him.

Jimin :"He must be drunk. Forget what he said. Wanna go drink? Lighten your pain."

Jungkook :"No, I have to pick up my girlfriend within two hours."