Chapter 19

Jimin knocked at RM's door but received no permission to enter so he waited, knowing the other must be busy inside .Once upon receiving the permission the two stepped inside the office to find the leader placing his phone down.He must have received all the information about their drug deal already.The two didn't need to say a word watching the leader intertwining his fingers above the table.

"Impressive" That's all he said, not wanting to make the younger start flying already. Nothing much the younger expected either, he knew he wasn't standing in an elementary school showing his teacher his favorite drawing so he would receive a huge smile and beautiful compliments in return. 

" You are ready to move to next stage, I want you fully trained with in the next week I hope you understand what that means." RM said, as he received nothing but a confused face in return. Jungkook practically didn't mean to act dumb right after he succeeded in his first mission but the elder was a damn freak in reading the expressions. " The more people you meet , the more your and your beloved ones lives are in danger. Once you pull on someone's soft spot they will go to each extreme to see you suffer in this world more than you would ever in hell. " 

Jungkook:" I understand" No he didn't. He certainly didn't understand why would they hurt his beloved ones instead of he, himself if they hate him nor he was ready for any of this. The more he stood there in this building he started feeling he was losing a part of himself each day. But the scary part was he was enjoying it and he certainly wasn't supposed to do so.

" Pack up your schedule , add additional two hours to each task like I said I want you trained before this week ends. Leave your bank information to the guards outside .You will be paid worthy for your first mission." Jungkook took it as a sign to leave. He moved his head down, it was not a bow rather a gesture of respect. He was learning the language of "blunt" figures the more he stayed here. Well, as long as it was not the awkward situation where he had no idea if he was supposed to bow or say a damn good morning. 

" Jimin, you stay with me." He heard before he finally left the room walking up to the guards to leave them his bank information. He wondered why he was even asked to do that, he remembered when RM showed him his whole bio data it was already mentioned in there.

RM:" I told you to leave your past in past , you never listen ." At the mention of his past Jimin felt his muscles tensing up. All the hyper and proud feelings rushed off as they were never there to begin with. He hated the topic, whenever it was brought up. He hated it. It was something he wasn't able to move over. He hated it each time RM told him to do so.

RM:" If you had let it go, it wouldn't come to you as bad as it will now." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook went back to his room , the more he thought over RM's words the more it messed with his brain. "The more people you meet , the more your and your beloved ones lives are in danger. Once you pull on someone's soft spot they will go to each extreme to see you suffer in this world more than you would ever in hell."  

YN and Jungkook, through out the time they have been here, they kept drifting apart. Only time they meet is when they have to eat or at night sleeping in each other's arms if Jungkook decide to spend the night in the building rather than casino. Jungkook is usually tired at night drifting off to sleep the moment he take her in his arms. She, however started to lose her sleep. Whole night she stay there staring at his face taking in the little details of how he come back with additional small - almost faded bruises. It started feeling like she have been sleeping with a stranger whom she know nothing about. The Jungkook she knew wasn't there anymore to begin with. He was changed and she knew nothing about the monster this Mob was raising.