II- 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒

"take my hand,
take my whole life too"

"take my hand, take my whole life too"

JACOB'S POV

I pick my mate in my arms as i walk to our room, mind linking pack doctor to come for emergency. I donot wanted to shift but seeing one of my warrior on top for her as she whimpered in pain, i could not control my wolf and lost control, i could still feel my wolf he is still very much present whimpering for his mate. To be honest i am scared what if she hate me it, will not be a surprised if she reject me. who will love a beast like me? It pained to just think about her rejecting me.

'Alpha', the doctor came as he bowed. I nodded as he came forward and looked my Luna not for even a moment my eyes removed from her.

'She is fine Alpha just high blood pressure due to shock she will be fine once she wakes up she might feel lightheaded so, i request someone to be with her at all time', he said as he bowed again and left me with Sophia and my thoughts.

'Mate!', Arlos whimpered
'She will be fine', i said

Soon i felt her warm hand move as i quickly became alert. Her eyes fluttered open as she looked at me her eyes went wide and she scurried back. It pained for me to see her going back from me.

'What are you?', she whispered looking at me. I took a deep breath as i know it is time she know.

'Love don't be afraid from me. I am not capable of hurting you', i whispered. I huffed as i saw fear still evident in eyes.

'Do you about warewolf?', i asked as she nodded 'I am a warewolf', i said as she looked at me wide eyed. 'How?', she whispered
'My family has been like this, there are more warewolf all around the world. I know your parents have not told you about them, we use live in secret but, lately we came out to human world. I am their king actually i am the king of all supernatural creatures in the world', i said softly. 'Why did you want me live with you?', she asked 'You are my mate Sophia', i said
'What's a mate?', she asked confused.
'A mate is your soulmate. Moon Goddess, she is the one who created us also created us a soul mate for us to cherish, love and protect. You Sophia is my mate', i said
'But i am a human', she said. She is a bit relaxed i could tell from her posture.
'I know but, it doesn't change the fact that you are my mate', i told her.
'Show me', she whispered
'What love?', i asked
'Your wolf', she asked.
'You want to meet my wolf?', i asked surprised. I could already feel Arlos all exited and jumping like crazy.
'We have to go out for that', i said offering her my hand as she hesitantly take it and i could already feel the sparks all over my body.
We walked down the huge stairwell to the clearing.
'Does he have a name?', she asked
'Yes, he does. His name is Arlos', i smiled as she meekly nodded.
'Sweetheart if you get afraid donot run, he might forcefully claim you and i will hate myself i something this happen. Just stay okay?', i said as she nodded.
I closed my eyes as i swiftly changed into my wolf. Sophia gasped with horror in her eyes which was now filled with surprise and a bit of awe. I slowly walked towards her and layed down near her feet. Her hands finally reached me as she ran her hands over my fur.
'It's soft', she whispered and i licked her as a giggle left her mouth. Arlos getting exited to hear his mate giggle.
'It's beautiful', she smiled as she looked at the huge black wolf in from tof her looking at her with puppy eyes. As if right on cue, it started to rain. I immediately stood and pulled Sophia close to shield her from rain and mind linked my beta to lay few clothes for me and an umbrella.
Immediately Rupert got an umbrella and a pair of shorts.
I shifted back and Sophia shrieked and turned around shielding her eyes.
I let out a chuckle seeing my flustered mate, picking her up and ran in to save from rain.
'Are you hungry love?', I asked
'Yes Alpha', she mumbled and I scrunched my nose.
'Why did you called me Alpha?', I asked
'Dad set few rules, before I come here', she whispered.
'And the rules are?', I questioned
'To address you as Alpha, donot question you and never talk till the time asked anything', she mumbled as I closed my eyes trying to keep my anger at bay.
'Love', I whispered as I pulled her on my lap and she went stiff as a board.
Sighing I put her on the stool pulling it close to me.
'You are the only person allowed to call me by my name, second only you have the right to question me and only you can ask me anything your heart desire. I am your slave, I will do anything you want me to. You are the only thing that is important', I whispered as i cupped her face.
'Why?', she asked
'What?', I asked confused.
'Why did you bring me here. My life is threatened is a a lie. Right?', I asked
'Yes', I whispered
'Why?', she asked again.
'Because I am physically and mentally incapable to stay away from you', I whispered.
'I still don't understand all this mate thing?', she asked confused.
'It's okay. I will explain you everything. But, first you should eat', I said as she weekly nodded.
'What would you like to have?', I asked
'Anything', she shrugged.
I decided to make omlette with fruits and a sandwich.
'Thank you', she whispered as I placed the plate in front of her.
'Your welcome love', I smiled as I sat opposite her with my plate of food.
'Tell me something about yourself', I asked
'Aahh.. there's nothing much', she shrugged
'Ok, let's ask each other question', I said.

This is how the king and his mate spend hours sitting on the breakfast table talking. Sophia felt at ease with Jacob she do not trust him completely offcourse but, enough to not tremble in his presence.

'Do you want me to show you around?', I asked
'No, it's okay I am sure you have lots of work. I will manage', she smiled looking down at her hands.
I put my finger under her chin and raise her head to meet my gaze.
'I have said it earlier and I will say it again there is nothing important in this whole wide world to me except you', I said as I held her hand and taking her around to the show our home.

This is the end of second chapter. Lemme know how you find it.

👑

• Will Sofia open up to Jacob?
•How do you like Jacob?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT