𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

After 5 years
(Inez= 6 years)

After the day John died Jacob held the meeting and to be honest I have never seen him like this. This was 'The Infamous Beast' everyone feared. It was decided that every species will be ruled directly under him rather than the representatives. Those were some depressed days.

'Moomm!', Inez shrieked as she ran towards me giggling.
'What happened Princess', I smiled as I pulled her in my arms.
'Daddy is tickling me', she smiled hiding her face.
'Where is Inez!', Jacob said walking towards us.
'Sbe is not here!', Inez giggled hiding behind me.
'But, I can smell her', he smiled
'Nooo', she smiled as he held her feet lifting her to him.
These are the type of days I spend with my husband and daughter.
I have tried to keep her childhood as normal as possible. She will be a queen one day but till then she is a kid and will live her life like one.

'Hello Mama', Jacob smiled hugging me from behind
'Hello daddy', I smiled
'How about I take you to our room and...', he whispered sensually in my ear when we heard Inez crying.
'Inez baby what happened?', Jacob asked he picked her up
'I... I had a bad... dream', she whimpered
'Oh it's okay. Daddy us here nothing will happen', he cooed softly as she laid her head on his shoulder.
Deciding to cheer up her mood we watched Frozen to cheer her up which indeed lifted her mood.
As Jacob and I cuddled on the sofa watching Inez dance around on Let it go. After dancing the little angel fell asleep in Jacob's arm.
'Why don't you go ahead I will put her to sleep', he said as I kissed her forehead as walked to our room. After having a shower and changing into nightwear I walked out of the bathroom.  After laying down Jacob pulled up in.
'So, as I was saying', he whispered
'Ummhumm what were you saying?', I asked smiling innocently.
'It will be better if I show you', he whispered as his lips found mine.
'I love you Jacob', I whispered in the kiss.
'I love you to Mea Miraculum', he smiled looking at me with love and adoration.