X- 𝖁𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙(𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1)

"It's not about when I started loving you but, about how much I love you"

'Good morning Sweetheart', I smiled as Sophia slowly woke up.
'Good morning Jacob', she yawned as I chuckled.
'Breakfast in bed?', I asked as I placed the food tray in front of her.
'Ohhh yesss', she smiled as she looked at the food.
'Why so?', she asked pointing to the food.
'I don't need a reason to now do I?', I asked as I put a piece of strawberry in my mouth. She shrugged as she continued eating her breakfast.
'Would you like to join me in one of my visits?', I asked
'Visit?', she asked confused as she scrunched up her cute little nose
'Yes, as a king I have to visit packs to make sure everything is going smoothly', I explained.
'Yes I would love to', she smiled
'Cool you eat your breakfast and finish it', I said sternly.
'Jeez! Yes dad', she mocked rolling her eyes. I let out a laugh as I kissed her head.
'Be ready by 10, I will come take you', I smiled as I went straight to my office.
'Good morning Alpha', Rupert bowed
'Good morning', I nodded as I took my seat.
'Sophia is coming with us', I stated
'But Alpha, will it be safe for Luna', he asked concerned.
'We have to make it safe for her. I don't trust her parents right now', I said as I signed few papers.
'Okay. I will go and get few things ready and add a bit of security', he bowed as he left the room.

Sophia's POV

When Jacob offered for me to join in I immediately said yes cause I was literally bored sitting here so, I jumped at it.
I was currently packing a bag for our stay.
'Luna, Alpha have send me to help you get ready', Cristy one of the maids came in.
'Yes please Cristy. Can you please put these in the bag. Till the time I will go and change', I asked as she simply went ahead to do the work.
I quickly changed into a cute little powder blue summer dress.

'I have packed all your stuff Luna', Cristy bowed.
'Thank you so much Cristy', I smiled and just in Jacob entered.
'You look good princess', he smiled as his hand snaked around my waist pulling me close.
'Thank you', I smiled as I felt my cheeks turn red.
'You packed your bag?', he asked
'Ya', I nodded.
'Lets go then', he smiled as he held my hand in one and my bag in other.
'Luna', Rupert bowed as soon as I reached the door.
'Hello Rupert', I smiled.
'Everything done?', Jacob asked
'Yes, Alpha everything is done', he nodded.
Jacob opened the door for me as I sat down as he got in beside with Rupert driving with Cynthia.
'Your father called early in the morning', Jacob said out of the blue.
'Oh! What did he say?', I asked
'He asked about you and how you are doing?', he said
'Oh, aah... Can I talk to him?', I asked
'Ya. Sure', he said handing me his phone.