VI- 𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝕽𝖔𝖔𝖒

"and you know damm well,
for you i would ruin myself"

"and you know damm well,for you i would ruin myself"

Jacob's POV

This is the first time in ages that I lost control over Leo, watching that bitch holding a knife against my love was the scariest thing. A possibility of her death scared to me to my core. In no time she have become my everything.

'Jacob?', a groggy voice pulled me out of my thought.
'Sophia, babe you okay? Wait lemme call a doctor', I said as I mind linked the doctor.
'Water', she said in a horse voice as I handed her water.
'Thanx', she smiled
'How are you feeling?', I asked
'I am fine Jacob', she smiled though it did not convenced me.
'Your highness', the doctor came in and bowed
'Dr. Chezz', I nodded
'May I alpha king?', he asked as I nodded
'Can I check your throat My queen?', she asked as Sophia nodded.
'Humm it seems fine. Luckily the cut was not too deep so, it will heal in a day or two most probably', he said
'I am giving you a painkiller so, if it hurts you could take these', he said handing me the med bag.
'You can leave now, just make sure you take rest', he concluded as I scoped my princess in my arms and walked out.
'Aah.. Jacob I can walk', Sophia said
'No love you lost quite a lot of blood. I will carry you. Always', I smiled
'Always?', she asked smiling
'Always', I smiled back kissing her forehead.

'Waffles?', I asked
'Ya, with chocolate', she said as her eyes twinkle
'Sure', I smiled as I started cooking for my love.
'Sophia, I want to tell you something', I said a little hesitant.
'Ya', she asked confused
'You know tomorrow is... a full moon and on full moon my wolf is powerful so, he takes control of me. So, for like the night Aaron will take control and he will like to be with you', I said trying to gauge her reaction.
'Oohh... Ookay', she said hesitantly.
'There is no need for you to be afraid from him. He is smitten by you. And he is a bit touchy', I said giving her a heads up.
'Okay', she nodded
'Jacob today is my mom's birthday. So, can we go. We can be back by evening', she asked
'Offcourse love. I am really sorry it slipped my mind', I smiled as she nodded
We had our breakfast in comfortable silence, I also mind linked Rupert to pack the canvas Sophia painted.

Sophia let's go', I said as I walked in the room.
'

Just one minute', she said as she stumbled on to wear her heels.
'Love be Careful', I said as I held onto her waist.
'Ya ya... Let's go', she smiled as she held onto my hand and literally dragged me out as I chuckled.

We drove as Sophia was beaming with happiness. I could feel it.
'Ready?', I asked as she enthusiastically nodded.
We rang the bell, and waited but I could not her a single moment inside and nothing.
'Why are you they not opening the door?', she asked concerned.
'I don't know love?', I said
'Can I have your phone?', she asked as i handed my phone to her.
'It says the number donot exist', she says as her eyes fill with tears.
'Did they abandon me!', she said with tears streaming down tugging my heart.
'No love, they won't. I am sure they might have gone for some work', I said as I held her waist close to me. She hurried her face in my chest.
'Let's head back. I will put my best tracker to find them', I said as she only cried. I picked her up bridal style and carried her back to the car. All the way I could feel her crying and small hiccups.
'Did her parents left her, But why?', I thought to myself.
I was deep in my thoughts when the driver told me about the arrival. I noticed my princess is already asleep from all the crying.

'Princess wake up!', I tried waking her up.
'Just 5 minutes Jacob', she moaned which affected me a lot down there.
'Love, you need to eat and you remember about Aaron right?', I asked
'Shit!', she mumbled as she immediately sat down.
'Let's eat. Right?', I asked as she nodded.
'Carry me!', she mumbled
'Wha?', I asked again not sure if I heard correct.
'Carry me. You promised me, remember', she smiled
'Always Love', I smiled as I picked her up and walked down.
'Do you think they went somewhere for vication?', she asked
'I don't know Sophia but, I have my best tracker to track them down. Don't worry we will find them', I assured as she nodded.
'Sophia, the time is near. I could feel my control slipping. Don't get scared okay!. Just remember he loved you and he is a bit handsy', I said as she nodded as her heartbeat quicken a bit.
I closed my eyes handing the control over to Aaron.

Sophia's POV

Jacob closed his eyes and his features changed to a bit calm.
'Mate!', he mumbled as his cobalt yellow eyes met mine.
'Aaron?', I asked still finding it difficult to understand about all things Warewolves.
'Aah.. wanna watch a movie?', I asked as he simply nodded.
'Okay! Let's go then', I said as I tried pulling my hand away.
'Mate not love us?', he asked & the question caught me off guard.
'Jacob...aah I mean Arlos love is a very meaningful thing. I need time but, see I am ready to give us a chance. Right?', I tried explaining.
'But, Arlos love mate', he said as his eyes fill with tears.
'Jesus', I mumbled as I start to feel irritated with all the baggage that is with me. I don't know where my parents are and all this supernatural shit that is thrown on me.
'I am tired Arlos, let's sleep okay', I said as I walked to my room with Arlos hot on my heels.

I quickly changed into sleepwear, and tuck myself in the covers.
'Arlos!', I shrieked as I sat down.
'What?', he asked alarmed. I was about to scream bit, then I remember Jacob's words so, I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.
'Nothing', I whispered as I laid down, Arlos hands wrapped around my waist as his face is buried in the corner of my neck. And in that night for the first time in years I silently cried myself to sleep.

 And in that night for the first time in years I silently cried myself to sleep

Here, I am done with 6th Chapter. What do you think? Trouble in paradise!! (Oops!)

👑
• Where are Sophia's parents?

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT