III- 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖘 𝕻𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

'and you know damm well,
for you i would ruin myself'

Currently I am sitting in my office but, my heart and mind was still with Sophia

Currently I am sitting in my office but, my heart and mind was still with Sophia. Yesterday I showed Sophia all around the palace but, she was most thrilled with the idea of library. I left early in the morning to finish work so, I could spend some time with her in the evening.

'How is Sophia', I mind linked Rupert who I have given the duty for Sophia's safety.
'Your majesty is too deep in reading. I have asked the maid her lunch up in library cause it does not seem like she will leave this room any soon', he said amusement evident in his tone.

I chuckled it seems like we got a bookworm in the house. With this his wolf let out a howl of happiness.

'Okay, make sure she eats', i mind linked
'Offcourse', he said

'Your majesty', one of the warrior came in and bowed
'What is it?', I asked
'Mr. Candrell, is here', he informed.

There are 4 members in the council Mr. John Candrell who represent Warewolves, Mr. Axel Russ representing Vampires, Ms. Bloom Carter representing fairies and Ms. Victoria Ripple for witches. To be truthful Jacob neither liked the council and the council feared him too much to like him.

'Mr. Candrell', I said as he bowed down.
'Your majesty', he said almost in a whimper due to the power oozing from me.
'What bring you here?', I asked in an irritating tone making my dislike obvious.
'Your majesty, we heard you found your mate. We all were wondering when can we meet our queen', he asked
'Soon', I mumbled as I left without a second glance.

Truth be told no one believed beast found a mate, no one thought he was capable of love let alone a mate. Some thought it to be rumours while others who believed it wished their queen to be merciful. Oh! What a shame only if they knew. Only if.

I went directly to library to my mate.
'Your majesty', Rupert bowed as soon as he saw me. I nodded dismissing him.
I quietly went in as I saw my mate sitting in the corner munching on a chocolate surrounding with books all around her. She was deep in the book that she did not even see me. I simply sat down in one of the couch watching her. She look cute as her eyebrow scrunched together as she focused on the pages. Curious as to what caught my princess interest that she was not aware of her surrounding picked my interest as I cleared my throat.
'Jesus Al- I mean Jacob. You scared me', she shrieked as she put her hand on her thumping heart.
'I am sorry love I did not mean to scare you. I was just curious about what got your attention', I said smiling down.
'Oh, I was just reading about Warewolf and all', she said as I nodded.
'Can I ask you something?', she asked
'Anything love', I smiled
'Does fairies exist?', she asked I could literally a kid in her eyes.
'They do', I smiled
'Really? How do they look like? Where do they live? Can I meet them?', she asked grinning ear to ear.
'Offcourse love. You know I have a council of 4 people would you like to meet them?', I asked
'Aah council?', she asked confused tilting her head to side
'Well as I am a king of all supernatural creature I have 4 council representing all 4 creatures', I said
'And they are?', she asked curiously
'Vampire, Warewolf, witch and fairy', I said
'Okay, I will meet them but, I am not good with people', she said looking down.
'Juat be there love they, will be pleased just by your precious presence', I smiled looking at her as she nodded.
'What are you gonna do now?', I asked
'Oh I am gonna read about mating process so, I am gonna read only', she smiled
'Okay, I will see you then', I said as I feel my face heat up.
'Only if she knew what mating process is. Goddess she is so innocent', I thought as I went down to my office not before mind linking Rupert to be back at his place.