I want to protect her!

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

She said "YES" without hesitation. She gave me a look that says 'i did it', what? He didn't ask you for a date he just came to you cause you seem easy to him didn't you hear him. Whatever what does I have to do with her. It's her life. I got up from my seat and reached ji-hyun's. She seems happy . "My girl looks happy today, m I the reason?". "Sorry to disappoint you mr.boyfriend it was my desk mate she said she was happy to start a semester with me but had to leave for personal reason, did you give it a thought I have the tallest guy of the class as my desk mate doesn't that make you jealous" ji-hyun said. "Ms. Girlfriend you have the hottest boyfriend and the most loveable one he doesn't have to be bothered about something this pitty" I laughed.
We walked out for a walk post the period I saw Y/N with jae-min having ice cream. "That's my favourite flavour,vanilla" Y/N was telling it to jae-min "bad for you did even tried chocolate? You will surely forget about yours" He dogged his ice cream on her lips. She was about to lick it when jae-min touched her lips and said "you don't have to, it's ok" and wiped it out. "They look cute together" ji-hyun said. I didn't want jae-min to be closed to Y/N it doesn't feel good. "He doesn't seem to be a good person to me,what you think?"."hmmm, he was good to me well mannered, he is doing it to her maybe because he fell for her right away when he saw her, that can be the case you know, Y/N isn't that bad, isn't it?". I looked at her when ji-hyun said 'she isn't that bad' Y/N was pretty in her own way. Why didn't I even notice her till date' was my first thought. I came back to my sense when he tried to touch her neck. Before he could do that I walked pass by them so that Im between Y/N and jae-min . "Hey I'm jungkook, ji-hyun's boyfriend and Y/N's friend" I gave a fake laugh.
"Oh glad to hear that you are ji-hyun's boyfriend" he came closer to my hears and said" I thought you were Y/N's because of the morning stare" he laughed. I took a step away from Y/N she was too close to me I could see her eyes only,that close. This was the first time I looked into someone else's eye another than ji-hyun it gave me a weird feeling I step back.

Ji-hyun left with her friends for buying snacks. I was waiting for them to finish their FAVOURITE ICE CREAMS bruhhh... Before Y/N completed eating her icecream she came closer to me "hey I don't like this end part do you want to have it for me" before I could even say no she filled my mouth with it "isn't it good, it is right" I had to eat it though I hate chocolate too the end was all chocolate.
"Jungkook can I have a word with you boy to boy talk" jae-min said. Ji-hyun was here till that time I asked Y/N to go with ji-hyun I don't know why but I wanted to protect her more than ji-hyun. Ji-hyun is smart enough to protect herself but I was worried for Y/N.
Jae-min and I walked past the office then the library we didn't share a single word till now. "Hey I know this would be a little weird for you but I like Y/N I was glad hearing that you and ji-hyun were in a relationship I really thought you and Y/N.." "NO, Y/N and I are just friends we meet like yesterday" I exclaimed. "Ok You don't have to react in this way.. I'm just saying that you can sit with ji-hyun whenever you want I can switch place if it's not Mr.Kim's period". Thats good. That's what I want. "Ok sure, but you..." Before I can end my sentence he stopped me kept his hand on my shoulder"if I get Y/N she would be my first girlfriend I never dated before I m no wrong for her you don't have to worry I will try my best for her". He is a good guy ji-hyun never had a bad eye I knew it. But I still didn't want him to like Y/N . It's unexplainable for me too.

We went back to our class to see it wasn't Mr.Kim's period it was taken over by English teacher jae-min looked at me to switch places before we could reach our places I stopped him "Not for today, let's not switch today let Y/N get her space take it slow". Jae-min was disappointed I could see but I didn't want him to take such huge steps towards her. I sat next to Y/N. "Hey do you like jae-min?" she didn't answer me she just looked at me like 'isnt it obvious' and I said "ok ok". I'm just thinking to much let jae-min be the guy he seems to be fine to me too now. I looked at Y/N she was playing with her lips I don't know why did I even notice it. I should think about English. It's English.