what destiny have, destiny gives!

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Hadn't jae-min said us to leave I would have left. Now I don't want to. I m scared to lose Y/N NOW. I asked jae-min to join the class I would take Y/N to the nurse to which ji-hyun agreed as I was closer friend of Y/N. "It's your first day back together, I guess you spend it with her as jae-min and myself won't be in the class, jungkook I think you should sit with ji-hyun today" Y/N looked at me for the first time after the incident. She smiled and ji-hyun and said "I'm fine, jae-min is here" these words were sharper than she thinks. Jae-min held her tight to her waist and she had her a hand on his shoulder. I was losing it I left the corridor for the class.
It was already two periods down but they didnt come back. I took a chance and left the classroom to check on Y/N.
I entered the nurses room to see only Y/N in deep sleep.
"Jungkook you here to see Y/N? Good you came I just asked jae-min to attend class you can replace him for this lecture I have to go teach other kids" the nurse told me. I M NOT REPLACING HIM, HE IS TRYING TO REPLACE ME IN Y/N's life. Is all I thought. "Sure , you can leave".
I looked at her I was about to caress her forehead she spoke up "I'm good don't touch me". I could hear the heaviness she had in her voice. "Let me explain you..."
She got up and started to walk. I followed her. We reached class and it was Mr.kim's lecture. "You two are late again, you both wait and clean up the class" mr.kim sound off today. "She was at the nurse's room for her injury" I was worried about her she will not be able to clean up "2 hours of clean up..you speak again I add one more hour". Y/N held my hand to stop me from talking and I did. We reached our desk "you won't be able to work with that " I pointed at her knee. "This is nothing " and looked at me. Her eyes were still wet. I knew what I did was more hurtful.

Even if rora Hyun-jae ji-hyun and jae-min wanted to help they couldn't. Mr. Kim was still waiting for all of them to leave. Once the class was empty he made sure everyone left and asked to continue the task he finally considered Y/N's injury "do it for 30 mins and leave". I asked Y/N to sit and started cleaning up the class. She got up and started to clean the blackboard.

Y/N's POV:

He kept staring at my knees. "Will you stop that, stop acting like you really care" I didn't want to cry again I don't want to lose my temper or I will cry I knew. To which he added "I will cause I do care". Like he really did. I gave up , gave up and said what I was feeling " you know what fine you used me fine, but why did you even do it at places where ji-hyun wasn't there. Why? Just because you wanted me to act well so that she believes you. Jungkook you know what you don't need to attend those schools for learning anything you already act well like a good actor slow claps for you, you stay away from me as far as you can don't dare come near me, you and your filthy mind games both stay away from me" I lost it I cried I left the class. I saw rora and hyun-jae and jae-min waiting for me. "Let's go I'm tired of everything" I wanted to to be home. Rora said "I have to deal something you'll leave" I knew she waited to scold jungkook "rora I already did,let's go". No it's not him you'll go. I wanted to trust her but I waited for her at the back of the tree I asked jae-min and hyun-jae to stay back too.

AUTHOR'S POV:

"You basterd".Rora took jungkook's collar and pulled him just to see him crying. Rora's temper melted in a min. "Why are you crying? Jungkook the Jeon Jungkook who never cried for anything is crying" she gave out a fake laugh. Hearing that Y/N and both the guys got up and looked at what was happening. Jungkook fell down on his knees he could take it anymore. "I love her, I loved her the moment I knew she exist, I didn't accept it cause I had ji-hyun I didn't want to hurt her I pretend like she was just a friend, but I never had anyone this close to me I let her be, because I love her I love her so much" he was still on the knees crying. Rora pulled him up and said "then go tell her, why are you even waiting now". "I know she wanted to hug me in the morning I knew she wanted to hold my hand I know she wanted everyone to know that I'm his boyfriend now, but I wanted to do it first.I wanted to love her I wanted to let the world know that I love her only,I wanted to kiss her and tell everyone that she is mine" jungkook's cry turned into anger " but fate doesn't want it that way i wanted to tell ji-hyun that whatever we had wasnt love it was just friendship where we were leaning towards each other I wanted to clear things up, and before I could clear everything with Y/N she already knew about it". Jungkook was very angry at this moment he removed his jacket threw his backpack on the ground and looked at rora and said "get your best friend here right now".

"I'm already here" Y/N got his backpack that he threw on the ground she dusted his jacket and asked him to wear it "it's turning cold now wear it" she said. Y/N looked at rora and asked her to leave. She pulled jungkook's hand and took him towards the school ground bench and at the same time waved a goodbye to Hyun-jae and jae-min. "It's turning dark jungkook let's go home ok, we can talk about it tomorrow I hated you but now let's clear things tomorrow" Y/N got up and asked jungkook to join he held her hand pulled her towards him without any gaps between them he kissed her on her lips. Leaving a trembling feeling between both of them.