we shouldn't have done it,JUNGKOOK(first kiss)

AUTHOR'S POV:

They both were lying on the floor jungkook still on top of her.
Both their heartbeat was getting faster, jungkook got back to his senses he immediately stopped and looked at her. Her eyes were shut he could hear her heart beating that fast
"Y/N"
"Hmmm" was everything she could say
"I'm sorry"
"Isn't that something you told me like millions of time today" her eyes were still shut
"Why don't you open your eyes?"
"I don't want to look at you and your sorry face"
"I didn't know why I did that I was not thinking straight.."
Before he could completely apologize to her, she pushed him and got up
"If you are sorry because you kissed someone else other than ji-hyun I accept it but if you are sorry because it was me.."
Her eyes was now teary she looked straight into his eyes "you shouldn't be I know I'm not any guys type I'm not worth your attention I know I can't attract you..."
Now it was him to cut her out "shut up!" He pulled her close placed his hand on her cheeks "you don't even know your own worth" jungkook didn't miss a single second he kissed her again and he wasn't even sorry about it now. Y/N responded back. It wasnt just a peck on lips this time. Jungkook was holding her tight,the water droplets from his hair were flowing down his neck he held her closer not even air could pass between them. He was caressing her back,neck and then her face he broke the kiss looked at her she had her eyes shut "Y/N" she opened her eyes, her eyes were still teary "why are you crying?" "Ji-hyun" she said. Jungkook took a step back. He placed his hands on his head and was hardly caressing his hair "oh god,what did I just do". Before Y/N could say something "I gotta go I'm sorry for what I did now I wasn't in my sense I'm sorry" jungkook was searching for his bags and pants "its there on the table" Y/N said her voice was still low "I told you.." jungkook stopped for a while but didn't turn around "I m not that girl who can be loved and I all I wanted was..". Jungkook got angry not because she was stopping him from going back home but she again looked down at herself "stop it I said, you stop looking down at yourself do you get it"
"And what happens after that jungkook,one day there would be a guy just like you, even he would apologize to me because he kissed me don't you think it's a bit unfair to me" jungkook didn't say a word he was already using her to get back ji-hyun. "We shouldn't have done it JUNGKOOK" she emphasized my name "you may leave now, don't forget to eat something I order your favourite it will reach here in another min take it and leave".
Jungkook was lost with words he couldn't say anything Y/N left ,she was inside her bedroom and jungkook could sense her cry. Jungkook sat down on the floor "why did I even do that" even he was teary now. Door bell rang jungkook hurried up and went to take the parcel so that he could leave as soon as possible. But it was Y/N's mom dad. "Aunty Uncle" he was surprised but not Y/N's parent. "Love 911" Y/N's dad joked around "isn't it?" He questioned. "Yeah" jungkook nodded.
"The floor is wet, were you two fighting again" Y/N's mom saw the wet floor while placing the vegetable bag on the table "no no it was raining heavily we both were getting the clothes in and got all..." I actioned my hand towards myself and she got it. "Jungkook your mom dad are out of town too right?, have dinner with us you can sleep here if you want" jungkook took a sip of water from the water bottle near the table. "I'm good actually...". "Mom Dad, is everything good how come you'll came in now?" her voice was all good jungkook looked surprised it wasn't even more than some minutes and she is all fine. "Grandma had some thing to do she asked us to leave sooner" Y/N's dad responded. "Cool,jungkook have dinner and leave" Y/N said. Jungkook could not say no atleast for now. "Sure". They all sat for thier dinner even the food delivery was late so they cancelled it ,it was also raining heavily. "Jungkook I know you live near by but it is deadly dark outside stay for the night,I will let your mom know about it" Y/N's mom was concern. Jungkook looked at Y/N for confirming if she was fine with it "what you asking for my permission, I say no...go stay out" all of them laughed at him "sure I will stay for the night" he smiled at Y/N's mom.

Jungkook wanted the day to end but it was getting longer after every minute. "Love can you check on generator I hope it will help us atleast till tomorrow morning" Y/N's mom asked Y/N's dad."I will help him" jungkook said. Y/N's dad and jungkook left the room that was much necessary for jungkook to not be in the same room as Y/N. "Did something happen between you two?" Her dad asked. "Huh?" Jungkook looked surprised with that question"no no I just hit her and we fought and I was leaving until then you'll came in". "Cool then, my daughter is a little cry baby I hope you understand". "Yeah I know" they looked at each and laughed.

"I don't think it will work till morning half an hour would be max" Y/N's Dad said. "Means we have only half an hour" she responded. "So till then let's clean things up" her mom said to Y/N . Y/N nodded."all good Y/N I can sense something between you and jungkook,did you'll kiss each other?" with that question Y/N was shocked "No" and answered immediately. "Okay okay". The light went off.
Rainy season and power cuts walk hand in hand.

"Ok you both talk your dad and me are tired we are leaving you'll and please solve whatever you both are going through together" Y/N's mom knows everything.both of them nodded unconsciously and then looked up at her mom surprisingly. "I knew" Y/N's mom smiled.
She left them. Y/N didn't even wait for a min and left the hall for her bed room.
Jungkook couldn't sleep knowing that Y/N was not good right now it was more disturbing because the reason was he himself. Jungkook took up all the courage he had and knocked at her room door "Y/N you up?". All she could say was "hmm" jungkook opened the door she always keep her room door open.