I can't give up on you!(last chapter)

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I don't want to let her go, I can't. I didn't want to stop when I knew she felt the same. She might have loved me before I loved her but I loved her more. I didn't let her go off my me, I held her tight I wanted her to know. Though I wasn't able to save the day for her I promise her that this would be the last day of her disappointment. She broke the kiss. "Jungkook listen to me, I know, I know now that what we had for these past days wasn't fake, I get you" what was she saying HAD, I don't want anything to be past tense here. "I know your feelings for me were true till today, but the way you look at ji-hyun is not just friendship I can say that you love her I know I don't want to deny it anymore I can see you smiling at her the way every girl want her guy to do. I'm nobody jungkook not now not in future I don't want to interrupt you two. Whatever happened between us was true I agree, but let's be practical here okay?" She looked at me and smile. "How dare you" was all that I could say now. "You don't even know what I felt when you hugged jae-min you think that's just jealousy, huh.. I thought he is holding my complete world. People may say I'm too young to say stuff like that but it's been months I was with ji-hyun but it wasn't even the feeling I got when I by mistakly touch your hand the first day. That was the day when felt something more than what I felt for ji-hyun. Ji-hyun is a great girl I know to be frank better than you in all grounds, but that doesn't mean I love her, I get it I get it I never knew who you were, or from where you come from  I didn't even know you live near by my place. Cool. So what I got to know you a little late? You didnt even knew jae-min till last some weeks but what now you hug him like you truly in love with him". I was about burst out again with tears.
"I don't love him" she said with a smile. "Stop smiling now otherwise I lose it". She held my hand "it's cold let's go home, we will miss the bus". Her voice was calm. I couldn't stop myself. "Hey, let's just stay out for the night?, You say you are at rora's place, can't you?" My voice was very low I wasn't able to take my eyes off her, she was looking at ground at her legs that making circles down with her toe.
"Hmm" I knew she wanted to stay by my side too. "Where will we go?" She questioned me while looking straight at my eyes. That was the moment when I realised Im not giving up on this girl forever. "You gave me a heart attack with that look" I held my hand near my chest "look miss I know that you know that I love you" she stopped me and said "I know that you know that I love you more" what was that easy I thought it would more of a drama.

Y/N's POV:
"Jungkook before you came on the ground ji-hyun told me that she didn't see you look that terrible in these many months, you were actually worried about me and it wasn't a part of any act, she told me that you loved me I didn't want to believe what she said until I saw that you were terribly hurt, I'm sorry to act childish today morning I wanted to talk to you today at night after dinner but you had me through" I went to my tip toe and held his face with one of my hand "I love you Jeon Jungkook".
It wasn't sudden this time I took my time caressing his face I kissed him, it was my first time taking the step towards him and I was sure about it. "I love you" and kissed him.
"Yeah, do that again I feel like baby now" he smiled breaking the kiss. "Can you pat my cheeks again I felt home" jungkook couldn't stop giggling. "Jae-min" jungkook suddenly took his name "he doesn't love you? I will kill him if he try coming next to you.." I didn't let him complete his sentence "I was just a thing for him he is love with his childhood friend, he is going to propose her soon" .jungkook had a big smile on his face.
"Yeah let's go let's have icecream not chocolate and yes we are spending the night at the rooftop of your place. So it's going to be a good night" jungkook pulled me closer towards him and gave me a peck saying "I love you more than you know".

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE FOR YOU AND SYNOPSIS FOR THE NEXT STORY:

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WHO CAME FIRST AND WHO DIDN'T.
IF YOU FEEL RIGHT YOU DONT LET THAT GO AWAY. REMEMBER CONFESSING LOVE IS EASIER THAN BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WHICH ISN'T TRUE. THERE IS NO SUCH THING CALLED 'RIGHT TIME' IN LIFE....WHEN YOU FEEL IT,THAT IS THE RIGHT TIME. MAKE IT COUNT.

***PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS WOULD MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE THE NEXT FAN FICTION ALSO PLEASE CLICK ON THE ⭐ ICON BELLOW AND FOLLOW US FOR MORE STORIES, ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME***

TITLE:NO REASON FOR LOVE!
**KIM TAEHYUNG WASN'T AN ORDINARY MAN AT WORK, HE HAD PAST THAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW, SHE DARED TO LOVE HIM WITHOUT KNOWING HIM, AND HE DIDN'T WANT HER TO BE AROUND, LETS CATCH UP AN OFFICE ROMANCE WITH THE NEXT FAN FICTION***