We fought for the first time

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"You lied to me" I said. "I didn't it is true that she left" ji-hyun shouted. "That doesn't even concerns me, you said it was important and you left,you told me that it was regarding your desk mate and you left". "I'm sorry jungkook I didn't want to tell you about him" ji-hyun cried.
"You should have ji-hyun you should have" I almost cried. This was the first time we are fighting over ji-hyun's lie.
"I don't love him jungkook he was my past I swear".
"I know but you know that it concerns me, what if you see me with someone else walking by my side holding hands and exchanging eye sites would you be fine?". Ji-hyun left us that day in library to meet her ex it wasn't her desk mate. "I think we should calm down a bit,let's talk tomorrow. I'm taking the bus today you can leave" I said. I know I was harsh on her with my words but thinking about what my friend told me about her wasn't something to keep calm about.

I was thinking about ji-hyun and her ex till I reached bus stop only to see Y/N and jae-min sharing headphone with each other. Before I could reach them the bus was already there I guess Y/N saw me she took a step inside the bus to stop the bus and waved at me "come on hurry up we will miss it" I ran towards the bus stop and surprisingly made it. I looked back at jae-min to get inside too. "I'm good I live near by I will walk" jae-min said. Y/N popped her head out she was too close to me "yah jae-mina get those books tomorrow we have lots to talk" she said. Our bus is never filled with people the lane we live is full with rich people who get their own cars it's just me and Y/N who have to struggle. I sat next to her this time. Cause not much people were there to talk about us last time I avoided seating next to her because of the neighbours who would bother my mom about it. "Y/N" i was about to cry "yah, what is the matter" her concern was so calming I wanted to talk to her more "can we get down at next bus stop and walk home?".
She knew it was already to late to do that. "Yeah sure let's get down" she pulled my hand and walked me down the bus. She gave a bow to the bus driver who looked at me with pity. "Tell me why are so tensed today? I saw you and ji-hyun leaving and I knew something is wrong". It was only a month that I have met Y/N but I didn't mind sharing everything with her.
I sat at a near by bench Y/N was standing in front me "wait I will get you a milk shake you will feel better", she was about to leave I stopped her pulled her close and hugged her. "Don't leave". "Jungkook what's wrong,hey stop crying tell me" she sat down in front of me I couldn't stop myself "ji-hyun met her ex again this is the 3rd time she met him the first time she met him was the day when she left early from the library". I knew Y/N would not say a word she isn't into consolidating anyone. "Jungkook, did you even ask her why, she must be having some reason don't give up on relationship so easily I know you,you didn't break up with her you must have taken some time out right?", I was looking at her now she was seating in from of me holding my hands she tapped my hands with hers and sais "listen to me, you are not giving up on her go talk to her today itself,hmm ok?, Now let's get ourself some sweet milk" she smiled at me. I agreed ji-hyun wouldn't have done this on purpose there must have been a reason. I will talk it off with her. Y/N is really someone I don't want to lose ever. I hope jae-min takes good care of her.

I called ji-hyun "hey can we talk before the class begins I would be waiting for you near the gate". I could feel her smiling through the phone. "Yeah,sure" her calm voice was all I needed I thought. "Why did you meet him?,is all good". "Jungkook let's break up" I was surprised to hear that. "I want sometime to thing about us". I had to stay calm and trust ji-hyun here. "Okay but not more than a week, a week thats all I can give you". Ji-hyun nodded and they both left for the class. Ji-hyun seem all fine in front of the clas but I knew that isn't the cases here. I looked at hyun-jae and pointed him to come out Y/N and rora were looking at us. "Hyun-jae I want your help. What is the best way to get your girlfriends attention back? Huh?" . "You broke up with her didn't you?". Hyun-jae was close enough to me now that he would guess things at first go "make her jealous, thats what it takes". "Jealous of what?" I asked. "Spend time with someone else in front of her and there you are she will come running to you".
"Y/N I guess she can be of good help and she is kind she will definitely help". "Ok let me ask her" I was walking towards Y/N but hyun-jae stopped me. "What?" I asked.
"No you can't tell her you are using her to get back at ji-hyun she can't act don't you know" "oh right but this wouldn't be right using her to get back to ji-hyun ". "It's Y/N she will definitely understand and it's you, isn't it obvious she would let it slide?" Hyun-jae explained. "I'm still not assured anyways it just for a week I will seek her help,thanks hyun-jae". "Jungkook fighting" he shouted.