The dream that didn't last long

Y/N POV:

It is  little hard for me I didn't see jungkook for two days. Well he wanted to be with his family they returned after a week. i hope jungkook doesn't regret his decision, I hope he really loves me and it wasn't just the moment. It was my dream for like years now. I don't know why but I'm scared. Ji-hyun is a very pretty and beautiful girl what am I in front of her. One day jungkook will get famous too so will ji-hyun. Am I interrupting a beautiful love story about two beautiful people ji-hyun and jungkook. I kept think this for 2 days as I wasn't able to get in contact with jungkook. Whatever it was. It was Monday I will see jungkook after 2 days is what I was happy about. I got ready and rushed out to see jungkook waiting for me.
"I thought you regret your Friday's decision" I was about to cry. He didn't say anything and said "let's go". I tried holding his hands. But he let go off me immediately. I looked at him he was looking at ji-hyun she was waiting for him with her car. "Y/N I think you should go school in the bus I will catch up something with ji-hyun,ok". "Is it ok if I come too, ji-hyun asked me like millions of time to join you'll ?" I was worried sick. "no I said go I have something to clear up" jungkook looked worried.

I met him after 2 days he didn't console me he didn't let me hold his hands he didn't even let me get into ji-hyun's car. I'm overthinking ,or am I not? I met hyun-jae and rora on the way to class. "Y/N all good?" Rora did sound worried. "No I'm good" I said. This was the moment when I felt nothing around nothing I didn't even feel myself after hearing Hyun-jae he looked and jungkook and ji-hyun and said "I think everything is fine between them now hey Y/N we wanted to tell you this but you are bad at acting so we thought of telling you later once everything is good between jungkook and ji-hyun". I didn't wanted to hear anything after that I guessed it I wished it was all wrong and jungkook clears thing out with me. Rora was confused"what?". "Didn't jungkook say anything yet ,jungkook was making ji-hyun jealous acting like he likes Y/N and Y/N didn't disappoint us" Hyun-jae said it so casually. But it was making me weaker at knees I wasn't able to stand. Jungkook and ji-hyun were walking  toward us. I couldn't face jungkook at that moment,I decided to act cool to make things fine and act as I am all good  and let jungkook know it was just another fling for me I acted like I was fine. "Rora you are not saying anything" I exclaimed her. I knew she would kill hyun-jae and jungkook both. "Ji-hyun congratulations you two are back together Im so happy for both of you, you should have told me earlier jungkook I would have made her more jealous" I was about to cry with those words "oh shit I lost my handkerchief again I will get it you'll carry on" I left without looking at jungkook. I was running towards the ground I didn't feel anything around me there were few boys getting out the bench and I collided with one of it I'm was bleeding I was happy about it atleast I can cry now. It didn't even take a second,tears rolled down my eyes. I could see ji-hyun jungkook rora and hyun-jae running towards me I didn't want that. I got up and jae-min supported me from back. I couldnt take it and hugged him tightly "it hurts" I cried. Jae-min got me. "I will take her to the nurse you'll go". Rora was already pissed. "Hyun-jae let's go" she looked at jungkook with all anger in her eyes. I couldn't look at jungkook.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

This was the hardest weekend. I tried calling her but every time I thought it was mom dad talking about the trip I didn't want them to lose interest about the trip I didn't contact Y/N. But it's Monday let me surprise her. I got ready as fast as I can I went down her building. She was pretty, beautiful then ever. I wanted to hug her,kiss her but not now. I want to propose her first make her mine officially. I have to talk to ji-hyun. I saw ji-hyun waiting for me I told Y/N to leave ahead.
I went to the car door ji-hyun joined me inside. Before I could explain her anything she shared an incident that made me feel sorry for her and I couldnt say her anything. I consoled her she was little bit better than before. Just to cheer her up I made her look at me she smiled we were at the school gate now. I saw Y/N looking at me and ji-hyun I hope she doesn't take this in a wrong way. We both walked towards them. Y/N wasn't looking at me I tried getting her attention . "Ji-hyun congratulations you two are back together Im so happy for both of you, you should have told me earlier jungkook I would have made her more jealous"
What did I even hear. I looked at Hyun-jae he looked proud. I guessed it. He said everything to her. I could feel Y/N heart right now. She was still happy ji-hyun smiled at her and nodded. She confirmed that we are back together I lost myself. I wasn't in a state of mind to say anything. Y/N left running saying something I didn't even hear. We all turned looking at her. She was hurt. And again the reason is me. She was bleeding I couldn't take it anymore let everyone know that I love her I was running towards her. But there was jae-min she hugged him, she hugged him like she hugged me. She let herself in his arms like it's nothing.
I was heartbroken.