Spending the night together- Part 1

AUTHOR'S POV:

so they were 4 now. Not for long enough. After they rode every ride possible with rora and Y/N missing some. Rora and hyun-jae decided to leave. "Hey, have fun" Y/N said and jungkook overheard her. They said their goodbyes!
Jungkook pulled Y/N and said "we will get ice cream for 4 of us" Y/N followed his lead. "What was have fun?" jungkook asked Y/N. "They are spending the night alone,both of them, they had plans rora told me yesterday and you know what they gonna do it" she wispered in his hear "WHAT?" Jungkook shouted out load which grabbed almost everyone's attention. "Shhhhh they are already in relationship for last 3-4 years isn't it obvious" Y/N casually said. "I didn't even kiss ji-hyun" jungkook said and it was a unconscious mistake. "I mean I wanted to but the moments were not perfect". They both looked at each other. They were each other's first kiss. Both felt the cold air around them. "Let's get the ice cream" Y/N broke the ice. "Here" Y/N smiled at jae-min and gave him his FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE icecream. So did jungkook gave it to ji-hyun. "Y/N I know we all wanted to stay the night out but.." jae-min stopped for while and took Y/N's hand he was rubbing his fingers on her hand jungkook did notice it and was looking at their hands and then at him again and again. "But I have to leave it's an emergency" Y/N was upset. "Hmm I understand take care" jae-min let go her hand and looked at jungkook"take care of her, don't let her leave your sight and.." she is my best friend I will" jungkook was annoyed at his word.

"So just 3 of us" ji-hyun said. A weird thin air was surrounding them. Ji-hyun didn't kiss jungkook yet though they were in relationships for long now and Y/N was jungkook's first kiss. Everything was wrong. they got in the bus. Ji-hyun got a call from her driver "Ma'am sir want to see you right away". "He let me go today what happened?" Ji-hyun was pissed. "It's a client request they want you at site for photoshoot right now". "I can't I'm not near by" she replied. "I'm waiting for you at the next stop" "seriously?" Ji-hyun was disappointed. "Jungkook Y/N I guess its you both only for today I have to leave my driver is waiting at the next stop" she hurried and got down the bus. She looked at jungkook and waved and smiled at him saying "the dates is pending" and got inside her car. Y/N and jungkook were only left. "Hey let's go back home what we both will do?" Said Y/N. " Yeah let's go back Im sorry it was your favourite place but they had to leave" jungkook was disappointed. "I will call dad to pick us up" jungkook nodded In agreement"dad come get us we are near the station".
"Didn't you say you are on night trip ? Your mom and me also decide to leave and we are far away to comeback till tomorrow morning, can't you'll come back by yourself?"
It was wrong to not inform Y/N's parent but Y/N didn't wanted to concern them and anyways it was just jungkook. "No dad we are good we will come back by ourself" jungkook and Y/N also got down on the same bus stop crossed the road and waited for the bus to go back home.
"It's already getting dark Y/N you cold?" Jungkook said
"Hmm". Y/N is always cold. "Jungkook removed his sweatshirt from his bag and gave it to Y/N. "Here". Y/N took it and was to wear it when the bus arrived. Jungkook took his hand got on the bus. The bus was luckily empty. They took the last seat to sleep comfortably as they had long way back home. Y/N Already rested his head on jungkook shoulder and jungkook rested his head on hers. They were sound a sleep for the complete way back home. Y/N got up first she let jungkook sleep a little more until she realised she didn't have the home key with her.
"Jungkook big trouble I don't have the keys". Jungkook was already very sleep "Y/N SLEEP WITH ME" with that words even jungkook was fully awake "I meant at my place, rora is with Hyun-jae you can't disturb them". Y/N was already shocked she couldn't say anything. They reached home.
"It will rain again and you'll don't have inverter right?"
The lights will go off soon. Jungkook and Y/N both were nervous they both knew what happened last time wasn't under their control and if things like this keep happening they can never get their self control on line. "You sleep in my room I will take the hall" jungkook said. "I can't sleep alone in dark you know that". They didn't even reach home. Jungkook pressed the elevators button "dump the lights are gone this is only emergency you can't do it,let's walk yours is 3rd floor only". We took the fire exist. "Jungkook is it srsly still the 2nd floor" Y/N held JUNGKOOK'S hand for support. "Just the 3rd floor, you said it right" jungkook was nervous about spending the night with Y/N. He couldn't stop thinking dirty. And there it was jungkook's nerve was triggered. They saw a couple making out at the fire exit they stopped the min they saw jungkook and Y/N and apologized. "Why today I'm already so done" jungkook told himself. Y/N giggled in front of them "how do they do it standing isn't it uncomfortable?" They might have heard it they could hear the couple laughing at Y/N's statement. "Will you shut up" jungkook scolded Y/N,he was having a hard time but Y/N was all fine.

They finally reached "open the door" Y/N is a weird character she lead on the doors banging them. "I have the keys step aside". Jungkook opened the door the moment they entered it wasn't just jungkook now it was Y/N too. They both looked at each other and felt the same vibe. "What?" Y/N asked "get yourself changed wear anything from my cupboard" jungkook said in calm voice he didn't take his eyes out off her. "Y/N" jungkook said. He had two options either to make love to her or say the truth.