'FRIENDS' that's it!

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I entered her room, I have been to this  room like millions of time but today this doesn't feel the same. "Y/N"I sat at the corner of her bed near the table. I patted her head softly "look at me". She turned around and put her head on my right thigh  she kept both of her hand around my waist and faced tucked down"I'm sorry" she said "I know it was my mistake I shouldn't have kissed you back I should have pushed you away I don't feel for you anymore". My heart sank. Y/N did confess to me about her feeling for me the other week but she also told me she doesn't feel for me anymore and that she wanted to be with jae-min now. Thing after that remained same nothing changed between us. But today the same hands on me felt different the same head on my lap felt different. "Y/N, look at me first and stop crying" I wanted to tell her that I wanted her help to get back ji-hyun how can she be this honest to me but I couldn't say a word. She turned her head towards my face her head was still using my lap as her pillow. "You are someone I don't wanna lose forever I know it is just some months that we are friends but it feels like we were friends like from the very beginning, I don't wanna lose you and about the kiss.." "I know it was just because of the moment and because I looked down on myself I know jungkook" she interrupted. "Yes" I had no better explanation for what happened.  I started patting her head "sleep now I will leave after you sleep" I said. She smiled I was satisfied atleast for now. I will tell her about ji-hyun and getting her back tomorrow itself without delaying it.

Y/N's POV:

He slept before I could sleep but his hands were still on my head. Sometime I think what if we met before ,what if he knew I exist before he fell in love with Ji-hyun things would have been different I didn't want to disturb him. I left the room and went to my mom dad's room."Mom can I sleep with you'll for today?". "No" my mom said I went running to them and slept for the night.
  "Y/N up its morning" I was able to hear my mom "tell your man to get up too you both will be late he needs to change too". My MAN did I hear her correctly "Mom? My man?" You serious. "Isn't he?". "Mom stop it". I left the kitchen I knocked at my door "jungkook ? You up?". "No" his voice was bold enough "dork, have breakfast and leave you need to freshen up and change"
"I know"
"I know" you repeated after him.
"Before that come here" he pointed at something, I got a little bit confused
"What?"
He made me stand in front of him. He rested his chin on my shoulder
"What?"
"Was that letter for me?"
"You read it again, why would you do that again and again"
"Till the day you decide to throw it away"
He laughed and left the room I smiled and followed him
"Good morning ma'am hope you have a great day"
He said to my mom.
"Feels like everything got solved yesterday she looked at both of us
We gave the best of our smile.
We had our breakfast and jungkook left for his house.
"At bus stop in an hour" he said.
I nodded without looking at him
"Mom I gotta go thanks!"

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I gotta tell her everything today I don't want her to be hurt again because of me not again ,not ever. I changed with my fresh uniform and left for the bus stop i saw ji-hyun waiting for me I ignored her I wanted her to get annoyed and run after me. She didn't say a word she dropped a message 'meet me when you reach school' I smiled at the message. I reached bus stop and Y/N was already there. Bus something was different she looked a little bit more prettier than yesterday. "Yah look at me you wearing makeup?" I laughed. "Yes any problem because of you my yesterday's date is pending with jae-min Im going out today" she jumped towards me after saying that. Jae-min I thought. 

To be honest things weren't same between us a little bit did change. We got on the bus. I sometime feel is it just me that think Y/N is more than what she show off to be. We got our empty seats we sat together. I'm getting weirder nowadays I thought. Why m I staring at her hand. Isn't she the same person she was some months earlier. I'm going crazy. We reached as ji-hyun said she was already waiting for me but was accompanied by all other hyun-jae rora and jae-min. What was going on. They all smiled at us obviously we smiled back but something was cooking. "Let's go" they all shouted. And Y/N pulled me and told "let's go". What was it?. "We are bunking class for today" jae-min told me. "And what about our uniform I didn't get anything" I exclaimed. "Actually it was rora and hyun-jae's plan at the last moment it was only you that wasn't ready to talk to ji-hyun and when you were at bus stop it was already late so I told Y/N not to tell you anything". "Okay what will I wear?". " got your back you can wear this just change the shirt" he handed over me his shirt. We all got changed in public washroom. The girls were looking beautiful the guys were same. "Let's go" I turned around and smiled at everyone.

We took the first bus to the amusement park. We got on the bus I was about to sit next to Y/N out of habit but jae-min took over. I was being replaced. The worst part was Y/N never looked at me and smiled but she did it for jae-min. I looked for another seat and saw ji-hyun was waving at me to seat next to her. Maybe this is my chance.
I smiled and walked towards her she blushed a little bit then I went and sat in front of her "yah" she cried "what we broke up you remember" I laughed so did rora and hyun-jae. I looked at Y/N and jae-min thinking they would have heard too but seem like they were in their own world I saw jae-min was looking at her hand and was about to hold her hand. "Ok everyone" I shouted which grabbed Y/N's attention too. I don't know what to say now I did that so that jae-min doesn't hold her hand I accomplished that but what now "ah ah"
"What?" Jae-min hated me for that moment
"Let's take a night trip what you'll say"
"I'm in" my mom won't have an issue" Y/N had best parents.
"Same here" jae-min said and smile at Y/N and Y/N blushed.
What was that for. I thought.
"Me too" ji-hyun said my mom dad are cool with it I just asked.
"Rora Hyun-jae?"
"We will pass " Hyun -jae said with a sad tone. "Rora's mom won't allow". To which rora said "he is right, you'll enjoy"
Y/N looked at rora and smiled saying "cool".
Ok so it's us. Four of us.