Chp. 13: sink adventures

(⚠️major smut warning! I apologize in advance for the cringe😃✌️ ENJOY BESTIES!🥰🥰✨✨)

Atsumu's POV:

This fucker.
Is he really doing this right now?
When I went to the kitchen, my eyes fell on the dance floor. And what I saw was anything but a surprise.

Sakusa being a manwhore. I've heard rumors about the infamous Sakusa Kiyoomi before. How rough he is with his partners, how he has someone new every day, how he's a masochist.

When I was giving him a suck service Tuesday night, I noticed a certain glare in his eyes. He enjoyed seeing me struggle. And he loved Seeing me suffer.

It annoyed me. This guy takes what he wants and throws it away like a pussy. The tonight's victim was a light blue haired boy. He's cute. I would fuck him if I wasn't a bottom.

I scoffed at the scene. Sakusa was groping every part of the boy's body. The boy was visually enjoying it. The red and dark blue lights in the room really added to the whole "sex and sultry" effect.

I stood in the doorway of the kitchen. Sipping on my drink as I looked at the other people grinding on the dance floor.

I looked to the staircase, seeing Oikawa struggle to walk up the steps. I giggled and looked at Makki who was having a conversation with Tendou, Ushijima, Daichi, Suga and his boyfriend.

Makki's eyes switched to a boy with green hair and the boy gave him a thumbs up.
I raised a brow in realization.
I remember Makki whispering something about getting Oikawa and Iwaizumi together.

Ahhh, so that's why Oikawa's going upstairs stupidly drunk.

This is boring. I rolled my eyes. I downed my drink and threw the red cup in the trash can.

"Hey, are You new here?"
Someone said to me, making me turn my head.

"Huh? Oh yeah."
I responded bluntly.

"I'm Komori Motoya, nice to meet you."
He said with a smile, it's contagious.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Atsumu Miya."
I smiled.

"What are You doing here all alone?"
He asked raising a brow in curiousness.

"My friends are either socializing or getting railed, there's no in between."
I deadpanned, causing the brown haired boy to laugh. Which seemed to catch Sakusa's attention. He was glaring daggers at me and a Devilish idea popped into my head.

I smirked and turned to Komori.
"Would you like to dance? Just standing here is boring."
I said with a smile.

He nodded, returning a smile and I grabbed his wrist, dragging him to the middle of the room where everyone else was dancing.

He immediately clenched his hands around my hips and started grinding.
Through the ground I could see Sakusa's gaze to us. I raised a brow and smirked.
I put my hand in his neck pulling him closer in my neck.
Sakusa's glare was meant to kill.
He gritted his teeth and pushed the boy off of him.

The boy stumbled but soon regained balance.
Sakusa stomped towards us and widened my eyes. He looked pissed.

He forcefully grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from the loud noise.
He stopped in the middle of an empty hallway and tightened his grip on my wrist.

"What do you think you're doing?!"
He angrily asked, his eyebrow twitching.
I smirked.
This is way more satisfying than it should be.

"Dancing. Why? You got a problem?"
I asked, scoffing.