Chp. 18: my mind's in trouble

( Hello my beautiful besties!!! Here I chapter 18 my loved sorry for the long wait!😩😩🤚🤚 the Kuroken fluff in this is *chef's kiss* if I might say so myself😼☝️ this chapter is 4000 words long so enjoy yourselves besties🥰 thank you all so much for the support! Reading you guys' comments on this story and my announcements really make my day!🥰 I LOVE YOU ALL STAY HAPPY AND PRECIOUS MY BESTIES😩❤️👄❤️✨🤚 ENJOYY✨✨)

———————————-

Akaashi's POV:

Not even 10 minutes after arriving home and lingering on Bokuto's lips, I got many notifications on my phone.

             Hoes who do illegal things😩🤚✨

Atsulicious👅:
We need to talk. 👁👄👁

Sugarysweet🥰:
Good idea.🧍🏻‍♀️

Sexykawa🧎🏻‍♀️:
Yeah, I have a lot to tell you guys😳

Me:
Same.

Tendoffyourclothes😩:
OHOHOH spill the tea my whores😩☝️

Shirasscheeksarebig😼:
Instead of wordlessly blabbering around, let's meet up at our spot🙄

Kenmoanmyname😌:
Sure

Makkimelimp😳✌️:
See y'all there!!!

I quickly stood up, racing to my room.
We haven't been to our spot in weeks, well to Be fair, this past week has been a roller coaster.

I changed into a loose t-shirt with some boy shorts and put some hair-clips in my hair.
My lips still tingled as I remembered Bokuto smashing his lips on mine, moving in a steady rhythm.

I shook my head, focusing back to reality.
It's a tradition to bring alcohol to our place, and if I remember correctly, it was my turn to bring additional drinks.

After putting on my earrings, necklaces and rings I grabbed my walled and put it in my pocket, making sure it was secured.

I grabbed my skateboard, which was standing in my closet. I quickly pulled on a beanie and trudged outside, locking the door behind me.

I started skating down to the nearest convenience store and closed my eyes for just a second, feeling the breeze.

I took a sharp turn and I enjoyed the rush of almost giving in to gravity.
As the convenience store came into sight, I started slowing down, just enough to do a quick olly on the pavement of streets straight onto the sidewalk.

I got of my skateboard and headed into the store, immediately walking towards the alcohol  aisle.

The endless bottles shimmered in the blinding light of the store lamps.
I eventually decided on some cans of Coke-rum and took about twenty with me.

I payed and went back outside, and heard a bunch of laughs and a lot of talking.
I turned my head and saw Osamu and friends walking over to my direction, oblivious of my presence.

"Tsumu suddenly went out. Idk why. He's been sneaking around lately, the smug bastard."
I heard Osamu complain.

"Oi! Are you guys even listening to me?!"
Osamu asked, turning around to his friends, an obvious scowl on his face.

"You've been blabbering about your brother for the past 30 minutes dude. Just talk to the guy."
Kuroo shrugged, clearly not seeing the point of Osamu's statement.