A/n: extra stories!

A/n

Hello my beautiful readers!❤️👄❤️
The new chapter of "skating down railroads" will be out tomorrow!!
Sorry for the long wait besties exams suck and so do I in school!😃☝️

I'm here for some questions🕺🏼✨
Let me know if you have any questions for me or if you have a request!

I just wanted to use this as an opportunity to let you guys vote on what story I'm going to publish next!
Skating down railroads will be continued alongside this one of course!

"One teaspoon of vanilla <3"
Is being put on hold for now until I finish this story💃🏻

Please vote I beg you I can't make decisions🧍🏻‍♀️

Here are your options besties😩☝️

Option #1

"A split second"

After Sakusa Kiyoomi accidentally touches Miya Atsumu at nationals, he realizes he doesn't feel disgusted. 2 years later and they cross paths again when they're in the same team. With Sakusa not having his germophobia anymore, will they become closer? And maybe go beyond boundaries?

Main ship: Sakuatsu ( I'm obsessed with them it's unhealthy💀☝️)

Genre: fluff, smut, college au

Option #2

"Borderline popular"

Sakusa Kiyoomi, Daichi Sawamura, Iwaizumi Hajime and Tsukishima Kei have always been the most popular guys on campus. Everybody loves them, specifically their night adventures.

Atsumu Miya, Sugawara Koushi, Oikawa Tooru And Yamaguchi Tadashi on the other hand reject everyone who hits on them. But they promised themselves they're gonna do things different at their new university.

An occurrence of lust, passion and sweet mornings awaits the university boys. The real question, will they be able to handle one another?

Main ships: iwaoi, sakuatsu, daisuga, tsukkiyama

Genre: smut, teasing, strong language, college au

Option #3

"Hello bunny"

After the Miya twins disappeared during a mission, nobody bothered to look for them. Not even their own organization.
Everybody assumed they were dead. But years later, they are the ones causing chaos.

Main ships: Osasuna, Sakuatsu

Genre: mafia/ spy au, smut, strong Language

Enemies To lovers typa beat😩☝️

Option #4

"Ancient love"

500 years ago there was a huge disaster causing the world of the supernatural to turn on it's head. The gods who kept the world running disappeared and were never seen again. The ancient clans were all wiped out and new ones developed. 500 years later, new species roam the streets and technology took over. The beautiful world the gods had created was now run over by buildings and streets. What if those gods never died? But they were just asleep...

Main ships: Daisuga, Iwaoi, Bokuaka, salutation, osasuna, Kuroken, kagehina

Genre: fluff, god au, mates

Option #5

"The wrong One"

Osamu Miya is in a mafia. His twin Atsumu Miya is kept secret for his greater good. But when Osamu's longtime rival, Sakusa Kiyoomi, accidentally kidnapped him instead of Osamu, Osamu is left clueless.

Meanwhile, Atsumu Miya doesn't mind being kidnapped by a hot mafia dude, until he gets to know his kidnapper's horrible personality.

Genre: mafia au, smut, enemies to lovers

Main ship: Sakuatsu

Option #6

"Frozen fingertips"

Oikawa Tooru is numb and the only thing keeping him from falling in a wave of nothingness is ice skating. And no, he doesn't skate indoors in a rink. He skates at night, under the stars, on a frozen lake in the middle of nowhere.

Iwaizumi Hajime, a professional ice skater in training, goes on a self-organized training camp with his friends and instead of finding a new rhythm, he finds something, or rather someone, much more valuable.

Main ship: iwaoi
Genre: angst, fluff, smut, ice skate au

Those are the options for now! I do have some ideas In the works but those are for my eyes only for now 👁👅👁

Please leave a vote by commenting ln which story you want to see first!!!🥰🥰🥰

LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY YOU'RE ALL SO PRECIOUS☝️☝️❤️🥳❤️👁👄👁❤️♉️❤️🤚