chp. 30: chan chan chan

Atsumu's pov: Tokyo, Japan

"Wake the fuck up hoe!"
I yelped as a pillow was thrown harshly in my handsome face.

The ginger culprit quickly ran out of the guest bedroom and giggled while he was at it as well.
I swear when we get back to Norway I'll throw him out of the airplane right on top of a gletsjer. And leave him there to freeze to death.

"Tsumu! Come down for breakfast! Or else I'll starve you till the dinner party tonight!"
I immediately jumped out of the bed, making the bedsheets collide with the curtain.

I practically jumped down the stairs and threw myself on my brother the moment I saw him.

"IF I HAD KNOWN YOU WOULD COOK BREAKFAST FOR ME IN THE MORNING I WOULD HAVE COME MONTHS EARLIER!"
Osamu growled because of his disgusting morning mood but I couldn't care less. I know for a fact he missed me. (Someone else did too hehe)

"Tsumu as much as I love you brother in law, keep your fucking mouth shut it's 7am."
I rolled my eyes at Suna's disrespect but nonetheless started munching on my delicious breakfast.

"Pfft, I'll find someone to shut my mouth all right."
I mumbled out the sentence but Suna heard me and choked on his Yakult that he claims to be 'revolutionary'.

Samu simply slapped his back to help him with not much to no result. "Rinrin Don't choke my love, leave it for our honeymoon."

"And my appetite's officially cancelled thanks a lot." I rolled my eyes and got off the chair, quickly walking back to my room and receiving a victorious chuckle from my brother.

"I actually heard cancel culture is really in these days..."
I heard Hinata explain to my brother and I kinda felt bad. Kinda though. Hinata's a social media managing major whom I met when I was in Norway for about two months. I was still shut off from the past events of my life but he taught me to just leave the past behind and learn to live in the future. Still no matter how much I enjoyed my time in nature and peace, those black irises kept coming back in my dreams nonetheless.

I kept my promise Omi, are you proud of me?

————————————————-
??'s pov: Tokyo AirPort

Will they still recognize me? Will they forgive me for leaving so abruptly without a trace? Will they let me explain?

I didn't know what to think when I received Suna's invite to his wedding, nor did I know how he even got my address. Till this day he scares me.

I initially didn't want to go, but somehow Kageyama convinced me to despite my big disgust towards my hometown.

Afterall, I'm curious to see if they'll recognize the old Oikawa somewhere in me, because he was lost a long time ago.

——————————————-
3rd person's pov:

"DAICHI SAWAMURA!"
Sugawara yelled as Daichi hurried up the stairs.

"W-what happened?? Are you okay sugar?"
Daichi barged into their bedroom as Sugawara yelled out to him.

"Can you take momo downstairs please he's getting heavy?"
Sugawara gestured over to the orange tabby cat on his lap.
"Are you serious right now bub?"
Daichi deadpanned as he looked at their child with jealousy.
Daichi knew it was dumb to be jealous of a cat but can you blame him? Ever since the peach looking creature came into their life, his fiancé's attention has been fully adverted to it.
Which meant no date time or cuddle sessions before sleep, since the orange cockblocker was always placed in between them.