Chp. 29.1: return of the gold

5 years later
Oslo, Norway

"MIYA-SAN!"
Atsumu looked up from his laptop which laid on his lap as he heard the ear shrilling yell of his roommate.

Hinata burst into Atsumu's room, holding a paper envelope which looked slightly fancier than the usual ones he would receive from his brother.

"Osamu-san sent you this letter, it's different from the usual one though..."
Hinata jumped onto Atsumu's bed after handing over the piece of expensive paper.

It had a gold cherry blossom littering the material which made it feel like an important piece of information which he wasn't prepared for.

And he surely wasn't.

~We are utmost delighted to invite you to Osamu Miya and Suna Rinatrou's wedding~
13th of July

Osaka, japan- xxxxx

Atsumu's eyes widened as he stood up from his arm chair, throwing the piece of paper onto his desk and running over to Hinata who looked at Atsumu with curiosity.

All of that faded though when Atsumu picked him up in his arms and twirled them around, making the ginger dizzy.

"HINATA WE'RE GOING TO JAPAN!"
———————-
WELCOME TO PART TWO OF SKATING DOWN RAILROADS!!! thank you to everyone who after more than a year has stuck with me and my inconsistent  writing and uploading 🫶🏻 you're all so pretty and I can't wait for you guys to find out what has happened in the past five years for these people hehe I have a lot prepared (including new ships and past memories y'all didn't get to know just quite yet)
This part of the story is gonna revolve mostly about healing and forgiving but also setting boundaries and fighting the struggles of depression and finding yourself and soul search. This one's gonna have a lot of emotions and romantic moments and some thrilling moments as well thank you for being here gorgeous lattes

Much love, your author <3