X. Preference (who they're jealous of)

Stefan- Damon. Stefan would always deny it but he was jealous of Damon. After what happened with Elena he would always be scared you would leave him for Damon, so you would always reassure him you would never leave him. But that didn't stop him from being jealous of Damon whenever you guys hung out.

Damon- Katherine. Damon was weirdly jealous of Katherine. Even though she did a lot of bad stuff to Stefan and Damon you two were the best of friends. You hung a lot and were very close which would make Damon jealous.

Klaus- Kol. You and Kol were close since you were a witch and not only a witch but a Siphoner witch, one that Kol had never seen in his whole thousand years of living. He would always want to hang out, not because he liked you, but because he wanted to know what you could do as a Siphoner. But Klaus always thought you were something more.

Elijah- Damon. You and Damon had dated in 1864 but it ended after he turned, though the two of you remained close friends. Elijah was always jealous when the two of you would hang out because you dated Damon when you should have been with Elijah.

Kol- Kol wasn't jealous of anyone. He knew you loved him and only him.

━━━━

A/N

Thank you for reading!!!

-Anna