XXVII. Preference (favorite Criminal Minds character)

Stefan- Spencer Reid. The fact that he alone could solve a case without the rest of the team was amazing to you guys. His family problems was also something you both related with, an absent father, and though Mikael and Guissepe were there they weren't good fathers.

Damon- Luke Alvez. Luke was one of the most funny characters in the show and could always make the two of you laugh.

Klaus- Derek Morgan. Derek was bad-ass. Always going in fist when they found the un-sub, risking himself for the team. As well as dad problems, his dad died when he was young so he never had a father figure growing up, just like Klaus.

Elijah- Aaron Hotchner. Hotch was very sirius, like Elijah, and rarely smiles but when he did you couldn't help but smile back.

Kol- Emily Prentiss. Just like Derek Emily was bad-ass as well as funny. Her making fun Spencer always brought smiles to your faces. You both secretly knew that she was bi and was in love with JJ. You hoped that they would get together since you both had shipped them since the beginning.

Marcel- JJ. JJ could handle a career at the FBI and be a mother of 2 at the same time which showed how good she was. You didn't really like her and Will together though, you would have preferred her with Emily.

Kai- Penelope Garcia. You shouldn't even have to explain why Penelope was your favorite characters she was amazing! She carried the team along with Reid, her humor and how lively she was.

━━━━

A/N

We stan Criminal Minds here.

I just published the cast and other information of my Cheryl Blossom fanfic. The first chapter will be up next Saturday.

Who's your favorite character?

-Anna