IX. Preference (who you're jealous of

Stefan- Caroline. You didn't know why but whenever Stefan and Caroline would hang out you felt a pang of jealousy in your chest. And apparently Stefan had noticed you facial change when he said he was going out with Caroline, so he asked you about it. You did end up telling him it had just taken a bit of prying.

Stefan immediately said nothing was going on with her and that they were just friends. You tried to believe him but still felt jealous whenever they hung out.

Damon- Elena. Elena was the golden girl. The girl everyone wants. So why wouldn't Damon want her? They had dated previously but still remained friends after the breakup. The only reason you were jealous was because you could see the loving looks Elena gave Damon, what would stop him from going back to her?

Klaus- Cami. Though you knew Klaus would never leave you, you would still get easily jealous. You never had a family growing up because of what you were. So whenever the two hung out together you were scared he would leave you like everyone else.

Elijah- Hayley. Hayley was a gorgeous person and you couldn't help but feel jealous. You and Elijah had been back together for a few years, but the two of you like to think you never broke up. You had seen all the moments the two had together, the stares Hayley gave Elijah, and the ones Elijah returned. You didn't say anything for the sake of your pride and that you didn't want to be that clingy girlfriend.

Kol- Like Kol you would never get jealous because you knew he loved you and only you, and whenever a girl came up to him he would always turn around.

━━━━

A/N

Thanks for reading!!!

-Anna