XXIX. Preference (favorite Grey's Anatomy character)

Stefan- Lexi. Lexi is the sweetest character or the show, and undoubtedly deserved better in the end. She totally would've become an amazing doctor. You and Stefan also think that your relationship shares multiple similarities with Lexi and Marks. 

Damon- Christina. She is easily the best character on the show. With her sarcastic remarks, undeniable talent, and sheer beauty. Both you and Damon can't help but let all your attention stay on her whenever shes on the screen.

Elijah- Derek. I mean Derek is literally the best neurosurgeon in the world and not only that but he takes charge of every situation he is in. Lets also not forget about his dreamy eyes and his luscious hair.

Klaus- Mark. Without a doubt you both love mark so much, not only is the most funniest character in the shows but also the hottest. Like hello? His name is McSteamy for a reason.

Kol- Meredith. She had been through so much from losing her mom, losing her sister, unborn child, husband, almost dying hundreds of time, and on top of all that shes a mother.

AUTHOR

I swear at least once a year I remember I have a Wattpad account. I spend a good month catching up on the books I've read and publish a chapter and forget about it for another year.

-Anna