Chapter Two "Framed"

The alarm clock that was beside Meme suddenly rang,which had forced him to wake up for school.

"Why does school have to be this early?!"Meme complained.

He saw a note that was left beside his alarm clock.He picked up the letter:

I went to the library so you and Blaza don't
have to wait for me.
-Socks

After reading the letter,he went to Blaza room to wake him up for today school.

"Blaza,it's time to wake up!"Meme shouted.

"Meme,I don't really wanna go to school today..."Blaza said in an annoying voice.

"Don't you forget we have a test today?"

"Yes,I remember.But I always almost failed my test."Blaza said as he still laying on the bed.

"Then you better give a good reason why didn't you come to school then."Meme said. "Pretending sick is not gonna help you this time."

"Ok!Fine!I'm up!"Blaza yelled but not loud.

"Socks went to the library so we can just go get breakfast ourselves with the others"

"Ok"

[After breakfast with the others]
(They went to their lockers to get their stuff)

"Well,well,well....." "Look what we have here,a group of weirdo are here to take their stuff."

Meme turned back to see three boys standing right in front of them.The boy that stood in front a bit than the two boys have black hair and emerald green eyes.The other two boys were twins,only their eye colour are different.

"What did you guys want from us?"TBVG said.

"Well,we just wondering if you guys will failed or past your test."

"Then what the point come here to talk to us?"Blaza asked.

"To wish you guys good luck"the boy said as he walked closer to Meme.

"You better be careful,Meme~"the boy whispered to Meme.Meme glared at him angrily while they walked away.

"Weirdo"Wloof mumbled.

"Let's just ignored that stupid idiot and head to our class."Laff said.

[At class]
(Class haven't start,they just get prepared first)

[Meme pov]
I went in to my class and sat down.Thinking the words that the boy whispered to him means.But soon he noticed that the table beside him is empty.Where did Socks go? He watched on his phone and realised it was already 7:50am.(10 minutes away till class start)Now he is even more worried about Socks.After five minutes,Meme saw the boys(when they met at their locker)walked in their class.Soon,he saw Socks walked in but his face was full of horror.Meme wanted to ask him questions but all he gets was ignore.

[No pov]
"Ok,class.I hope everyone remember that today we have a test.So I hope you guys are prepared for it."the teacher said.